• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just bought my sons first Xmas present!

I have already bought presents for Grandma, Grandad and Aunties.........from Millie!!!

She's not even here yet!!!

And started the full Xmas gift list so I can find the gifts over the next few months and not have to stress later on in the year whilst with a baby!

Such a good idea Hun :thumbup:.

When I was pregnant with Isabelle in 2011 I got all my Xmas shopping done pretty much by the week of her due date everyone thought I was mad but i was so smug sitting round watching everyone stress about Xmas shopping whilst I could sit back and relax :haha:.

Starting to panic this year though as have only brought 2 presents so far I'm usually done by now :haha:

Its great when that happens!

I know I'm all like I told you so:smug:

I have been doing that for 2 years and my family and friends are like :saywhat:

Well, it must be time to open the grotto....I've seen christmas cards on sale :haha:

Haha, grotto should be all year round! I was obsessed with it this year! Surely it opens in.... August? ;) x

I've started buying things in the sales for Keelan hopefully ill have a big pile of stuff by September which ill then split between his birthday and Christmas :)

Didnt the admins open the forum but on reading only last year? [-o<:serenade:

What do we want....THE GROTTO
When do we want it...NOW

:xmas5:

Didnt the admins open the forum but on reading only last year? [-o<:serenade:

Yeah it opened end of August but was open for reading before that.
I had it bookmarked so could still access it after it closed but i've got a new phone now :flower:

Christ I haven't even thought about what I'm getting them for Xmas, let alone start shopping!

I have no will power....if I bought things now then they will have the presents next week.

I have a few small bits (stocking fillers) stashed away an bought her first actual christmas gift the other night, was too cheap not to get!

I also have over 20 items on order with a toy company, started paying them off weekly recently. I'll get them beginning of november. I know it'll be a massive weight lifted off come closer the time. I don't think its silly to be prepared and organised :) x
What company do u use Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->