• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just bought my sons first Xmas present!

I always say i'll be this prepared and i never am!

xo

I have a few small bits (stocking fillers) stashed away an bought her first actual christmas gift the other night, was too cheap not to get!

I also have over 20 items on order with a toy company, started paying them off weekly recently. I'll get them beginning of november. I know it'll be a massive weight lifted off come closer the time. I don't think its silly to be prepared and organised :) x

Oh I've been buying since January :lol: Mostly the stuff from zulily that you know you'll never see again!

Does putting a £20 deposit in a PS4 count as starting? If it does then yes I have started already :haha:

To OP nothing wrong with a toy kitchen for a boy, our DS had one he adored it :flower:

I finished my Christmas shopping in November and enjoyed december watching others running around panicing because whatever they want it out of stock or shops have decided to increase the price

I dont start until after his birthday in September otherwise I just end up giving him stuff! Like I got angry birds space toy upstairs and said to OH can I give it to him as we hvent seen him all weekend lol.

I will start earylish as dont fancy walking around town 30 odd weeks pregnant.

Nothing yet but as Callums birthdays just gone i'll be looking out for ideas and any good deals xx

I have a few small bits (stocking fillers) stashed away an bought her first actual christmas gift the other night, was too cheap not to get!

I also have over 20 items on order with a toy company, started paying them off weekly recently. I'll get them beginning of november. I know it'll be a massive weight lifted off come closer the time. I don't think its silly to be prepared and organised :) x

Hey hun mind sharing the company?
Wouldn't mind doing this either. Xx

Got a little JCB drill set for him so far, will pick up little bits here and there for LO and for family/friends, then get the bigger, proper stuff nearer the time :) xx

I'm gona start looking soon!
Sequeena that airport looks amazing!! Where's it from?? I'm addicted to wooden toys! Xx

I ordered that airport today, it is from Mothercare. It is currently reduced to £20 but you can get it for £16 with code VXXN or Y7CX :)

OMG ladies I hadn't even considered buying anything now!! Ahhhh. I guess I should though seeing as his birthday is 23rd December so I've got loads to buy, plus not having a job at the moment money is so tight. Maybe I should try and spend £20-£30 a month on bits leading up to Xmas. Better hope I find a job by then or ill be scouring the charity shops for bargains!

Arrggghhh, I've already been checking ebay for pressies the last couple of days! Been selling stuff lately and now want to spend all my earnings on Christmas already! Been searching Cars and Toy Story for awhile tonight...with 2 boys, I better start early! xx

Yes I've started too :) baby no 2 is due early December along with a ton of birthdays and other bills due around then I've only started on LO and baby so far though as there most important lol

Hey hun mind sharing the company?
Wouldn't mind doing this either. Xx

I'll message you :) xx

I have already bought presents for Grandma, Grandad and Aunties.........from Millie!!!

She's not even here yet!!!

And started the full Xmas gift list so I can find the gifts over the next few months and not have to stress later on in the year whilst with a baby!

Such a good idea Hun :thumbup:.

When I was pregnant with Isabelle in 2011 I got all my Xmas shopping done pretty much by the week of her due date everyone thought I was mad but i was so smug sitting round watching everyone stress about Xmas shopping whilst I could sit back and relax :haha:.

Starting to panic this year though as have only brought 2 presents so far I'm usually done by now :haha:

I have already bought presents for Grandma, Grandad and Aunties.........from Millie!!!

She's not even here yet!!!

And started the full Xmas gift list so I can find the gifts over the next few months and not have to stress later on in the year whilst with a baby!

Such a good idea Hun :thumbup:.

When I was pregnant with Isabelle in 2011 I got all my Xmas shopping done pretty much by the week of her due date everyone thought I was mad but i was so smug sitting round watching everyone stress about Xmas shopping whilst I could sit back and relax :haha:.

Starting to panic this year though as have only brought 2 presents so far I'm usually done by now :haha:

Its great when that happens!

I know its early but....... When's the sansas grotto open I'm gagging for some festive cheer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->