Just come back from Playgroup Sports day in tears!

So glad you've got it all sorted - I can't believe she would speak to you like that..what does she expect of kids their age?! From what the playgroup leader said, it sounds like Ewan is a very well behaved little man :D

Did the other mum send you that email since then? Wonder if it's her way of trying to get away with not apologising when she knows she's been unreasonable... Next time it'll probably be her son she sees pushing someone else - hopefully that'll make her realise that they are just doing what kids do x

No she sent me the email last week, so i sent a reply last night just saying.
Thank you for the invite, but I don't feel that I would be very welcome after today.

Still angry this morning, wish i could be a bitchy mum and just ignore it but i'm far too sensitive for my own good... combined with Preg hormones is not a good thing!!!

Oh well, I'm certainly not taking Ewan out of play group as there is obviously not serious problem and i know that Ewan isnt always angel but i dont think any kid is!
And if she moves her child then that is her problem.

Just found this thread, how did I miss it !! lol
Silly woman I dont know how many times Dan came home from nursery and big school with bumps and bruises, kids will be kids.
Glad all is sorted, and your wee man looks like a little angle and it sounds like it to.
She is not worth worrying about, probably just jealous of your little man.
:hug:
Silly ole bag

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"