Just confirmed: Down Syndrome and Heart Defect. Scared and confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the girls rowing could have a bit of class and focus on the OP? I think you might have lost sight a little that real people and real lives are involved here.

Sending huge :hugs: hun, maybe he is just shocked and scared too. You need to talk and discuss all your options together. Is the hospital arranging someone professional you can talk to? Good luck :hugs:

I was going to comment on the "class" suggestion but I think I am going to walk away on this one...

Probably for the best, as you have already argued more than enough on this thread really. PM me if you want to debate it, but leave this poor woman alone now hey?!

Just to save EVERYONE from continuing on a pointless argument...the OP is more than a month old and if you click on the OP's profile she hasn't been on since her last post on the 24th November therefore this is silly as she's either made her decision or has decided to deal with it within her family etc! It is hard for people with children of downs syndrome and disability to read comments made by others that haven't ever dealt with a situation. For luckybreak she had no choice, all tests showed nothing wrong and yet her daughter has DS and as far as in the posts made by her she feels blessed with how it all turned out and wouldn't change a thing. Most people who have a disabled child/sibling/close relative will tell you they are a blessing and when people have never had to deal with this and give advice on such matters it causes heated arguments and feelings get hurt!

As the thread is no longer relevant I personally think it should be left alone! Good luck to all, healthy and happy pregnancies and may you get what you're looking for

:flower:

Maybe the girls rowing could have a bit of class and focus on the OP? I think you might have lost sight a little that real people and real lives are involved here.

Sending huge :hugs: hun, maybe he is just shocked and scared too. You need to talk and discuss all your options together. Is the hospital arranging someone professional you can talk to? Good luck :hugs:

I was going to comment on the "class" suggestion but I think I am going to walk away on this one...

Probably for the best, as you have already argued more than enough on this thread really. PM me if you want to debate it, but leave this poor woman alone now hey?!

Well since you insist who the hell are you to tell me where and when to post? she asked about downs I have a child with downs therefore I have dealt with what she might be confronted with it...I have not argue once in here so perhaps your reading and understanding needs work and please don't tell me where to post and how to post, when you pay for my internet service you may do so since you are not get a life.

Just to save EVERYONE from continuing on a pointless argument...the OP is more than a month old and if you click on the OP's profile she hasn't been on since her last post on the 24th November therefore this is silly as she's either made her decision or has decided to deal with it within her family etc! It is hard for people with children of downs syndrome and disability to read comments made by others that haven't ever dealt with a situation. For luckybreak she had no choice, all tests showed nothing wrong and yet her daughter has DS and as far as in the posts made by her she feels blessed with how it all turned out and wouldn't change a thing. Most people who have a disabled child/sibling/close relative will tell you they are a blessing and when people have never had to deal with this and give advice on such matters it causes heated arguments and feelings get hurt!

As the thread is no longer relevant I personally think it should be left alone! Good luck to all, healthy and happy pregnancies and may you get what you're looking for

:flower:

Thank you, I read this after I posted my replied to the other one....she offers nothing except call people classless..:nope: troll.

Well since you insist who the hell are you to tell me where and when to post? she asked about downs I have a child with downs therefore I have dealt with what she might be confronted with it...I have not argue once in here so perhaps your reading and understanding needs work and please don't tell me where to post and how to post, when you pay for my internet service you may do so since you are not get a life.

Because this is a thread from a poor lady asking for advice about bad news she has just received? Seriously, wind your neck in. You won't get a row from me because this is not the place at all. Pathetic.

Big :hugs: and an apology to the OP - I really hope you get some peace and decent answers in this thread from now on. Found this website which might help https://www.arc-uk.org/

Because this is a thread from a poor lady asking for advice about bad news she has just received? Seriously, wind your neck in. You won't get a row from me because this is not the place at all. Pathetic.

Big :hugs: and an apology to the OP - I really hope you get some peace and decent answers in this thread from now on. Found this website which might help https://www.arc-uk.org/

again..advice was given, TROLL

Drazic<3 stop harassing me on email...if you can't bring it to the board then leave me the heck alone! TROLL

No attention there though hey? And I'm the troll? Nasty piece of work.

No attention there though hey? And I'm the troll? Nasty piece of work.

I don't really know what your problem is with me but the nasty piece of work would be you who come out of no where to start trouble so yes a nasty troll would be you!! TROLL!!!

As this thread is over a month old and no longer relevant - I take pleasure in using it to tell you to get stuffed. Silly, aggressive, moron.

I hope the OP wasn't scared off from replying, and she made peace with whatever decision she made.

Ladies please! This is a very sensitive subject and arguing is not going to be of support to the OP!

OP, you might find more support in the more specific forums like these:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ethical-prenatal-losses/
https://www.babyandbump.com/special-needs/

To stop the arguing i think this threas is best locked but feel free to ask your questions in the other sections :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back