Just curious if this is normal for some of you....

Fyren

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just asking if this has happened to you before because it never happened to me, EVER.

AF arrived on 29th of May.
I'm on CD6 right now.
AF has been light for CD1, CD2+3+4 were heavy, CD 5+6 brown and stringy (TMI)..

The day before AF arrived, I had extreme stomach and lower back pains and something that felt like ovary pains.
This went on all through AF.
It's still here now on CD6, and AF has said her farewell.
Is it normal?

I have never ever experienced this in my life, which is why I wanted to post to ask you lovely ladies if it's normal.
For me, it's not normal so I might book a doctors' appointment just in case.

I've been extremely thirsty since CD1, reluctant to food, which is also unusual for me. Pains are also shooting down my thighs and near my pelvic area. Under my ribs there is an occasional twinge. Just above my vagina there is a weird pulled muscle sensation, like a pulling sort of sensation or a twinge. Maybe it's post-menstrual symptoms? I've never had it with any of my other AFs. Strange.

Hoping someone can help. :)

Thanks ladies. :)

This sounds like what happened to me when I had my first miscarriage.. hopefully this wasn't the case for you. I would talk to your doctor, just to be sure. Good luck!!

This sounds like what happened to me when I had my first miscarriage.. hopefully this wasn't the case for you. I would talk to your doctor, just to be sure. Good luck!!

I'm sorry for your loss, 2angels1baby <3
Lucky I'm booked in for Monday!
Time to find out what's going on this last cycle.
Veins in my breast (left breast, none visible on right breast) are prominent still.
I had a chemical pregnancy in January, TTC 1st month..

Update:

Hot flashes, pelvic pain (no longer than 2 seconds), dizziness, weird tingly sensitive back, veins still prominent in left breast (none visible in right breast), still experiencing weird twinges and pulled-muscle sensation in lower abdomen and above vagina.

TMI WARNING:

Earlier I found green slimy cm, no particular smell to it at all. Stretchy.
Later on, it turned yellow until I took it from the tissue. It was white like creamy cm. Usually I'm dry after AF until CD14+17, I'm on CD7 as of now (12AM). No smell to it either.

You could certainly try a pregnancy test. It's not unheard of for women to become pregnant right after AF is done. Happened to me when I got pregnant with my daughter! If you're concerned, I would definitely encourage you to visit the doctor.

You could certainly try a pregnancy test. It's not unheard of for women to become pregnant right after AF is done. Happened to me when I got pregnant with my daughter! If you're concerned, I would definitely encourage you to visit the doctor.

I've pre-booked an appointment with my GP since it was highly unusual for me. She'll probably do bloods to check my levels etc. This is so sad.

The pains have eased off now, thank God.
The only thing that's happening now is an off and on sting on the right side of my stomach, I can't pinpoint exactly where it is.

Hi Fyren

Do you have a history of ovarian cysts? Perhaps one of those?

Hope you get to the bottom of it soon x

Urine test came back negative for anything serious.
Blood test came back negative for anything serious.

I'm going for further tests since this is highly unusual...
She suspects it's my kidneys (strange)? :wacko:

Better to be safe than sorry! :)

I would be concerned of infection though it sounds like it is clearing up. Green then yellow cm would indicate that, but your doctor will have better insights. Sorry things are so confusing

My CM right now is sticky lotiony white - so it has definitely cleared up. Must've been an infection of some sort because the week before all that happened, I had a UTI. As for the yellow gunky discharge, I've had it ever since I started AF so it's not unusual to me unless it has a horrible smell to it. Only my GP will know if anything is wrong down there and so far, nothing is wrong. Few. :)

Hoping it was just a passing infection and the rest of your tests come back normal. I agree with pp though did you check for pregnancy just to be sure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->