Just feel ill rather than pregnant right now!

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
I just need a good old moan I think!

My nausea is just hitting me hard, all at once. If I walk around the house too fast or something, I'm there trying to stop gagging. I have to freeze on the spot mid walk sometimes.
I think it might be getting more intense, I'm 11 weeks today, I might have to accept the fact I might start throwing up soon. (A bit of a phobia of being sick)
I've ploughed through packets and packets of ginger biscuits (even just sniffing them gives me a hit of relief mid gag)

I'm totally exhausted this week too, completely wiped out. And despite the increase in nausea I feel generally 'off' and not feeling very pregnant, despite all the usual symptoms. Iduno maybe I'm just being over emotional this week and feel a bit naff.

Also, I have a tilted uterus, and I think it's probably terribly tilted and resting towards my back package which gives me terrible discomfort for hours before a bowel movement because it feels there is more pressure and weight upon it. But, my partner noted how my belly is already popping out.

Surely.. if I'm so far tilted.. I shouldn't have a popped out lil belly? I cant fasten jeans up. I'm far less gassy by the way so I know it's not just a belly full of air. I feel very conscious that my belly shouldn't be this big this early? Like I was expecting to be bigger the second time round, but this time I have a tilted uterus (I didn't last time, they had no issues with external scans early on, but they even struggled to find baby with an internal scan this time!) so I was expecting to maybe not pop out so much?

Anyone else with a tilted uterus that is still popping out quite early on??? Otherwise I'll have to put it down to eating far too many ginger biscuits I think!

Oh and I'm peeing with a pretty full bladder several times in the middle of the night so I'm having so much broken sleep.

I'm just feeling sorry for myself right now and I think my bf has heard me say 'i feel so siiiiccckkk' far too many times to care right now haha

I had a titled uterus on my 2nd but did show more quickly and I know this wasn’t due to eating to much as I was very ill,I think it’s due to it being 2nd baby however I thought I was going to really big as I showed much sooner but it did slow down and I was actually smaller in my 3rd trimester on my second hope this helps answer your question x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->