Just feel so angry :(

Lkg

Reaction score
So over the weekend at 5 weeks 5 days I started bleeding....I tried to stay positive but eventually I knew that there was no hope. I went to hospital and they confirmed that it was indeed at miscarriage as my hcg levels were 24 :( this was my first pregnancy and I felt so lucky as we fell pregnant first cycle after the pill. We tried a couple of years ago for a year and nothing happened. I was told that I would have trouble to conceive due to pcos so I was thrilled when I got pregnant so quick. Now I just don't know what to do with myself..I'm just crying all the time and so angry it happened. Looking to the future I'm just worried that it's going to take forever to fall pregnant again and my mind feels all over the place. The doctor told me we could start trying as soon as the bleeding stops but I've read that you should wait until your first period...but due to irregular cycles I may be waiting a while :(

I'm in a similar position. I have PCOS as well. I got pregnant one my third cycle of Clomid so although we had been trying for 14 months, we had only had 3 chances of getting pregnant. So I don't feel that it took that long.

I too have the most irregular periods so I waited a few weeks and took Provera in a bit to regulate my period so that I can take me medicine again. Yet to see if it will work this cycle.

The waiting is the worst xx

I know that is the problem for me...if I have to wait for a period I just don't know when that will be. Life isn't fair sometimes...you've got people in the world getting pregnant and they don't want their children and people who want them so much that just struggle so much!

If it wasn't for Provera I'd be waiting 4 months or more!! But if you aren't taking medication to ovulate then it's an even longer wait. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->