• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just feel useless and bored!

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
Anyone else?!

As much as I love to get out of work ASAP, on my day off I now have nothing to do!

Yesterday I cleaned and tidied a little. But it just didn't seem to get any tidier so it kind of deterred me from doing any more! And tidying up gets so tiring at this point!

What am I gonna be like on my maternity leave?!?

Doesn't help it's a few days before payday so I don't have money to make plans x

Don't worry, by the time you go off on maternity leave, your nesting instincts will probably be in full swing! :haha: That said, it's okay to be "useless" every now and then when you're pregnant. Your body is working hard building a baby. It's okay to give it a break and just be lazy sometimes. :winkwink:

I've been making some DIY projects for the nursery and also reading. I love a good book.

I may get a book as I'm drawing closer to my leave and I do want to read more about labour I reckon!

It's payday Monday and I'm ordering lots of felt to make cute diy things! Might make a hobbie out of it and start making all kinds of things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->