just fell down the stairs!

sally88

Reaction score
Stupiddddd me!!!! I fell down about the last four or five stairs, my knee hurt a bit but is ok now and I got carpet burn on my arm.
Should baby be ok?? Hope I haven't done it any harm, I'm always so careful.

I think it should be fine! It sounds like you didn't hit your stomach on anything. Early on, baby is pretty protected. You could put a call into your doctor in the morning if you feel worried. If you don't have any spotting and cramping, I wouldn't be worried.

No I didn't hit my belly, I cushioned my fall with my arm hence the carpet burn, not sure if my back hit the stairs or not I can't really remember I was just concentrating on getting up! No cramping or spotting anyway. Roll on twelve week scan pleaseee!

I fell down the stairs a few days ago also. I feel fine. Still got the odd bit of morning sickness. Also I had no bleeding. So my guess your also fine. A doctor once said it would have to be the same impact as a car crash, not just a bump, to actually effect the baby.

I fell so much with my 2nd. It was ridiculous the last one was like 8 months pregnant or so. Carrying my oldest at the time. Up an escalator :p Baby is very well cushioned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->