Just for fun.... "And bored times"!

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
What's everyone upto this evening? Right now I'm sat in bed watching Wayne's world. So tired today it's untrue. What's your plans through this week? Mine are-
Post office tomorrow post eBay things, seeing OH in the evening
Will be cooking a nice meal.
And the rest of the week no plans!
Also taking my little one play centre tomorrow,
Is anyone expecting?

I've just got into bed, debating whether or not I'll make it to watch the I'm a Celeb final or if I'll just give in and fall asleep! Little lady is in a seriously weird position and feels like she's got either a hand or a foot right up near my ribs... My bedtime is her playtime!

Not much planned this week, the thing I look most forward to is getting into bed every night.

What are you going to cook? :flower:

No major plans, I have an appointment with a nurse next week, we're visiting friends on saturday and mil is visiting on Sunday.

I'm lying down with heartburn watching pink panther cartoons :haha:

I have really bad heart burn, I got my first positive this morning :)! I suffered terrible with heart burn with my first.
I have I'm a celeb on catch up about to watch it shortly, and I think I'll be cooking chicken mash and gravy :) I love cooking, not that I'm any good at it lol.

My daughter would be kicking around soon as
I wanted to go sleep, also had the worse back ache ever 🤗

Congratulations :) I hope the nausea goes easy on you this time.

Currently sat watching 8 Mile while eating malteasers.

M - housework
Tu - helping my mum
W- son's nativity
Th - son's nativity
F - not sure
Sa - family party
Su - not sure

Ridiculously busy this week between work and helping my dance teacher with classes and our Christmas show performance on Saturday. I spent the evening creating this weeks warmup.
On Tuesday I have to get a rug doctor to my grans house haha

What's everyone upto this evening? Right now I'm sat in bed watching Wayne's world. So tired today it's untrue. What's your plans through this week? Mine are-
Post office tomorrow post eBay things, seeing OH in the evening
Will be cooking a nice meal.
And the rest of the week no plans!
Also taking my little one play centre tomorrow,
Is anyone expecting?

OH and kids are asleep. I'm sat watching a 'Born to Kill' documentary haha.

Too much to do this week. Uni, two assignment hand ins.. Dissertation chapter. LO has swimming Monday, Nursery party on Friday.. Yaahh. Too much.

SIL's OH's birthday Wednesday..

Also gotta get some xmas bits. x

Congratulations hun! Just been woken up by little lady practising her bloody karate moves at 4 AM in the morning!

i have Louis Theroux on, writing some of this damned assignment, stressing about the ridiculous amount of work I have to do and inhaling a sandwich before I drive to work!

Went to my sons nativity play this morning though, he gave me a little wave from the stage :D

I have someone here fixing the back door he's been here 2 hours already 😒 So can imagine I'm in for the day!
Me and Lo are watching nursery rhymes

I ended up doing a food shop today which is the exciting highlight of my day :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->