Just for fun, If you found out today...

LimeFerret

Reaction score
If you found out today that you were pregnant, what would that mean for you, what would your concerns be, and how would you handle the news?

i would be pretty impressed as given my point in my cycle it's impossible! :lol: but, if it was possible and I found out that I was I would be over the moon that it had happened to quickly and incredibly bouncy and excited. My concerns would be no different than they already are; money, hbac etc. I would either be driving to OH's work, pregnancy test stick in hand to surprise him or I'd be planning a surprise meal at home or evening out. Can't wait for this to be reality!
xxx

I'd be shocked to be honest. I've only been off the pill for a couple of months, but we're starting to plan our holiday for next year, a cruise, and I'd be very concerned as to how that would be affected. Hubby has always wanted to go on a cruise and the added expense of a little one may be enough to get us in some hot arguements at the moment.

Also in my mind, if I don't get pregnant by November, I don't really want to conceive before March next year. I know that sounds terrible, but we have some major things going on at work, and it would be too much on top of a pregnancy.

I would be ecstatic and be screaming the house down! :haha:
It would have any bad points but I would worry about a house and getting things ready for a baby to come, but Id have 9 months to sort everything out. Im on my first month off of the pill so you never know, it could happen soon:thumbup:

My 1st reaction would properly crying. lol Then I would take my son and dance with him through the flat. After that I would properly wonder how I have to move the flat around to make space for the baby. lol

I'd probably cry, then be sick, then run around the house screaming. :haha:

I'd be concerned about money and space, but the good thing about pregnancy is that you get a 9 month warning to sort everything out. :D

My OH would be absolutely shellshocked, I know that much!

I would more then likely cry as i am a bit of an emotional chick :) then i'd do some more tests just for 'fun'... Then ring my mum & best mate. :)

I would cry, scream, dance, call my best friend, and then get to worrying. It would likely make my husband a nervous wreck because of money troubles, AND we are moving in with my parents until we get finances and my health back to manageable.

I would still be happier than ever though! It would... well be my big dream fulfilled.

Good question! I would be happy overall. I really want DH to be 100% on board . . I think it would be funner to have both of us as excited as I would be . . he's just scared to be a dad, every decision effects their wellbeing.
Concerns:
-We own a home, but it's only 2 bedroom, and the second bedroom is a closet! We would have to do some rearranging.
-I am also going to be done with school in March . . so it would be a lot to deal with during my final months of school, but it's doable.
-Sister is due in March . . so we would be close together, this could be either good OR bad.

Other than that everything is perfect. We are almost 30, own a home, have great military medical benefits, both have jobs (mine is very flexible), I'm in good shape (like to lose a couple more lbs ... who doesn't).

I would be very happy indeed!!! But my wedding is 1 month three weeks away so I'd be worried about my dress!

I'd be happy, relieved, and a bit worried. It would mean a massive change to our lives to have another one and I'd be worried about the impact on Theakston as well as my ability to cope during pregnancy with work and a toddler but I'd also be glad as it'd be a count down to finishing work and stuff.

I would be so happy and so thankful and I would pray every night for my little bean to be okay :) my concern would be miscarrying again as I have twice in the past 9 or so months

I would cry out of joy and then knowing me run to the store and but lots of test I love to see the lines appear. I would have to hold back from buying things. I wouldn't think about anything bad. Cause it is a blessing!!!!!!!!

I would be over the moon but i would probably cry too. I would be scared as i have got to go for a colposcopy next month, they cant do that while im pregnant, so would have lots of mixed feelings, but the biggest one would be happy, i cant wait to be having another baby, i love my family so much.

I'm a bit shocked that it happened so quickly. Ummmm.. I feel a bit dizzy and shakey, probably because of the shock. And I'm now worried about how we'll cope after I broke up with him on Friday. :dohh:

And who do I tell?? I've sent him a photo of the test.. but I think I'll be keeping it to myself otherwise.

I would be majorly happy but then scared at the same time! My main worry would be whether OH would be as excited as me...It would put me down if he didn't seem happy...

I would take a pic of the test and send it to his phone and say "hope you're having a good day at work, daddy :)" or something to that affect. Or I might have a shower, tape it to the mirror and write something above it in the steam, so when he goes in after me he'll see it...haha I'm a right sop! I WANT A BABY! :haha:

I'd be ecstatic but nervous that my LO would only be a year old. Eek

I'd be a bit surprised as AF hasn't returned and LO is still feeding very regular.

I'd be happy happy happy!!! We both really want one so would be thinking up clever ways of telling hubby about it. I don't think we'd have any concerns but that may be more down to blissful ignorancee as I've never been pg before. I'd be a bit concerned about telling work as I'm moving to a new position in 3 weeks, but we've wanted it for so long and what can work do about it anyway and I'd wait a bit before telling them. I think that there might be an element of disbelief that it had really happened too!

If you found out today that you were pregnant, what would that mean for you, what would your concerns be, and how would you handle the news?

it would mean the world for me.. it would mean my body isnt broken :)

my main concern would be that id mc again..

id prob cry,shout it out to everyone :lol: or want to anyway, i would prob tell my oh right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->