Just for fun what is your pet called?

LuckyYem

mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
My cat is Trevor well his full name is.... Trevor, Trevpuss, Treboar, Boy Dog, Cat Fish, Man Thing.... So Trevor for short.... And yes he full name is always said at the vets :haha:

My cats are called Mya and Jasmine.
Mya is just Mya...... Jasmine gets called Jaz, Jazzy, Jazzy Bob, Jasmeena, Jaz Meena Weena Beena, Jazzy Bobby, Beena :haha:

& both together get called Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Mya! :haha:

My ferrets are called Teddy and Podge. Podge was named by his origional owner, teddy was called mr.beasty in the shop and there was another ferret there called teddy but he had been sold by time I went back after deciding to get one. Teddy sounds much nicer than mr.beasty though his first name does suit him more.....
I also breed, show and keep fancy rats currently over 50, all named. I usually either pick names I like or go with a theme. Different gods and goddesses have been a good theme and newest ones have been named Thor, Loki, Odin, Titan and Adonis.

My cats are called Moogle, Maw, Ibuki and Fluff!
They get called a whole range of names however, poor confused kittys!

Moogle: Google, Moogle Bear, Derpcat (he's a bit simple)
Maw: Grumpy, Fatcat (he's huge) Squeak - because he doesn't meow for attention, he squeaks like a squeaky toy!
Ibuki: Spoilt Princess (shes the baby)
Fluff: Fluffy, Claw (shes just scratchy, never on purpous though!) Meowycat (shes loud too!)

Mine is Diesel buddy-bear with loads of other nicknames, easy diesy, deedee, fatboy, fluffy, bushy tail horsey. He is a ragdoll and has loads of fur. X

:haha:

We have a corn snake called Mr. Smithers :p

My cats called Slipper and also gets called: Slips, Slapper, Slippertron, Slipsy, Stumpy, Stumplicious and Lord Tubbington (the stump referances are because she lost her tail in an accident last year so has been left with a stump!)

My cats are called Dave and Pussy. They are both female.

We get funny looks when I have to phone/take them to the vet and call them in from outside. Eeek!

My baby's called Pangur (which is gaelic for kitty!). He's a maine coon cat and also has a few nicknames; Bear, Bearbee, Bambi, Bambibeeno, Pangypoo :lol:
He gets called bambi because he runs like the disney character, all legs !
No idea where Bear came from, guess because he's so big and fluffy.

Our mini lop rabbit is cookie :haha: LO named him! Hopefully we will get another rabbit in the next few weeks and he can come up with another name

Our beagle is named Dixie, and Ive named 4 of the cows we own, 2 girls Bluebell + Harry Potter, and 2 boys Bill + Bug lol

My dog is called Lenny - Lenny bear - Lenny boy!! xxx

Buffy.. Shes a dog, & gets called buffster, Ba(my lo cant say her name lol), rug and I think theres more but cant think of them atm!

Our cat is called Patch (we had him pre-loved and he was already named) We call him Pitch Potch, Pitch, Patchinald, Ratchinald and loads of other random things.

My dog is called Apollo, though I seem to call him pup dog most of the time at home. I've also had multiple people tell me he should be called patch as he's black and white but he's definitely not a patch

We have 3 pets, all 15 years old :)
There's Pink Floyd, the rottie/shepherd..
Bubba the cat...
and Paws the cat! So named because he has an extra thumb on his two front paws :)

We have 2 cats and 2 kittens. The cats are mother and daughter (age 10 and 9) and are called Lily and Blossom. The kittens are sisters we just rescued and we called them Yumi and Luna.

I also used to have another cat (Lily's sister who would be 10 also), she was called Coconut and was hit by a car about 6 years ago.

Lola, shes a 2 year old pomeranian. But we hardly ever call her that we call her, prit prit, bowlers, Lola bola, fifty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->