Just for fun what is your pet called?

I have a sinaloan milksnake called Max (or Maxie) and a boyfriend called Felix xD

I have two cats called Leo and Crumble :3 They get called an array of rediculous pet names though;

Leo: Mr Leo, Mr Leelo, Mr Cat, Leeloman (and other variations on a similar train to those, the "Leelo" part came about when my little sister called him weewo when she started talking :D )
Crumble: Crumboo, Booboo, Crumbella, Crumbeline, Crumbelina, Crumbelle, Crumbly Bumbly, Special

I love my cats :) Its a shame my boyfriend's allergic to them :(

We have three cats, one called Smudge, who i call Smudgy or Smudgyboo. T.C (Top Cat:haha:) who I have taken to calling Catty in recent months for some reason, and then there's Spooky who I sometimes call Pooks or Spookypooks lol.

For some reason i always come up with nicknames for pet cats, my nan has a cat called Sweep who i used to call Sweepypeeps or Peep, i'm strange:shrug:

Our two cats are Yoda & Jasper, and the fish is called Fish!

Schnauzer one: scooby: (scooby doo,doobs,scoobs,fat boy,big lad,big son)
Schnauzer two: scrappy: (scrappy doo,scraps, scrapdaps, wee man,wee son)

Eight nameless fish,one nameless Pleco, and two weather loaches(mini eels) called bert and ernie.

One little staffy (she doesn't look like a staffy she still looks like a puppy) Ally
& a black cat called Luna.

x

I have two dogs, the brown one is Daisy-May but we just call her daisy and the white one is Fifi :cloud9: :thumbup:

Attachments

• all 006.jpg
    all 006.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1
we went with the adams family.

so there was Fester the dog
Wednesday and Pugsly the chinchillas
Mortisha the snake
and 'thing' the rat.

but we gave most of them to a new home when we moved home a few months ago and sadly Fester passed away.

So now we just have the snake and a Begal called Oliver

My cat is Trevor well his full name is.... Trevor, Trevpuss, Treboar, Boy Dog, Cat Fish, Man Thing.... So Trevor for short.... And yes he full name is always said at the vets :haha:

Our cat was called Trevor :) he now lives with my auntie though.

We have 2 gerbils called.....Bobby and Robert - so technically both called Robert! :haha: Can you tell my 5 year old named them? :laugh2:

My boyfriend takes in retired service dogs. We have a husky called Spirit, two german shepherds called Apollo and Daisy, a labrador called Alfie, a golden retriever called Buster and a beagle called Amira. We had a bloodhound called Sassy, but she was put down 2 weeks ago

We have two cats called Big Stan and Kronwall but they go by an array of other names :D

3 Rats called Henrick, Pavel and Rocky!

2 fish, bob and Alex Ofishkin :)

2 leapord Geckos called Alex and Shelby!

my kitten is called tigger he is 5 months he is a ginger tom.

We're getting a kitten in a few weeks, (he's not old enough to be taken away from mum just yet) we're calling him Geezer

I've got 2 cats; ruby is 4 and stanley is 9weeks :)

Introducing Trigger just like Trigger offOnly Fools & Horses he's not the sharpest tool in the box but he does make us laugh.

Here he is sittin watching the football with dh

https://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt187/BexBex/230612071.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back