Just for fun what is your pet called?

Kitty's name is Gina- we call her Gina or Genie :)

We have Max and Reema. I wanted to name Max dog in Hindi, but DH said he wanted to call him Max. We agreed on Reema with the second.

I have a springer spaniel called milson and a foal called george after george the pig x x

my cat is named tristan. hes fat, orange, and looks exactly like garfield:)

6 horses. My wife's is called Tallulah, mine is Alcatraz, Charlie's is Zeplin, Sophia's is Troy, Amelia's is Mocha and JJ's is Princeton "Prince".

Chickens 12 of 'em, one is called KFC and another Fred. They are the 2 cockrels, the rest don't have names.

3 ducks, called Donald, Daffy and Daisy

Dogs, Marley and Kuma. Marley had a brother Dylan (we adopted them, the 2 Bobs) but he died.

we have a dog called Takoda. But she mostly gets Kodes or Koda.

My two boys, after TTC for almost 3 years, I definitely treat them more like children than pets :blush:

Two cats a 3 year old ginger boy called Colin (Col, Colly Wobs, Wobs, Wobbles) and a 2 year fluffy bugger called Travis (Trav, Travi, Travigog, Travman, Travibear, Bozo Brain, fluff ball)

427365_682776431225_1239180405_n.jpg

We get very strange looks when we take them to the vets :haha:

me and boyfriends cats - pinky and purky :laugh: - i never chose these names!
my dogs and cats at my mums which i grew up with - jake jasper felix and smudge :)

2 dogs named Finn and Diesel. Finn gets called Finny Winny and Diesel gets called Deezee Weezee

Also a Guinea Pig, that got left behind by the previous owners of my house :-/ so he is called "Lefty". The little girl who used to live in my house was playing with the girl next door a couple weeks ago and said "My mom forgot my guinea pig, is he still alive?" (He didn't get forgotten, the stupid cow left him on purpose, obviously. Who forgets a pet??) We asked what his name really was and it was apparently "Sir Charles Winsley"....

2 dogs named Finn and Diesel. Finn gets called Finny Winny and Diesel gets called Deezee Weezee

Also a Guinea Pig, that got left behind by the previous owners of my house :-/ so he is called "Lefty". The little girl who used to live in my house was playing with the girl next door a couple weeks ago and said "My mom forgot my guinea pig, is he still alive?" (He didn't get forgotten, the stupid cow left him on purpose, obviously. Who forgets a pet??) We asked what his name really was and it was apparently "Sir Charles Winsley"....

that is so sad :(! i hate people who do that, its so cruel! lefty is cute though :)

We have a dog named Samson.

We call call him Sam, Sammyson, Spam, Spim(s), Spimbot, Spimmyboy, SammySam, and Buds.

that is so sad :(! i hate people who do that, its so cruel! lefty is cute though :)

They are obviously disgusting human beings. The poor thing was knocking on deaths door when we found him; not eaten in days, no watter, cage had NEVER been cleaned, etc. He is now a lively, bouncy, CLEAN little Guinea pig lol

They are obviously disgusting human beings. The poor thing was knocking on deaths door when we found him; not eaten in days, no watter, cage had NEVER been cleaned, etc. He is now a lively, bouncy, CLEAN little Guinea pig lol

omg :( that's so so horrible! glad he is now lively and clean lol!

I have two great pyrenees: Freya and Aurora, a border collie mix: Mick. Several outdoor cats: Dobby, Nefret, Jane, Gilligan, Smeagol, Sebastian, Friendly.

I have two cats Kensei (Kens, Kensei Cat, Little man, Sensei and fluff) and Gizmo (Giz, Wiz, Wizmo, Big Man and Mr Mo)

A 2 year old rescue beagle we called Rocco (his name was Dylan but we changed that as to not associate with his old past) He was basically just a play thing for 2 staffys to have a go at at his old home.But he has really come into his own since coming to us.

our two cats are called Charlie and Socks, they're two brothers :flower:

Two Dalmatians- Boy is called Leo and the girl is called Penny,
Two boy cats, Sebastian and Neko (Japanese for cat :p)
My rabbits are Called Jasper, Peso, and captain barnacles:dohh:

Introducing Trigger just like Trigger offOnly Fools & Horses he's not the sharpest tool in the box but he does make us laugh.

Here he is sittin watching the football with dh

https://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt187/BexBex/230612071.jpg

:rofl: this is brilliant, I love big dogs they are so dopey and kind xxx

I have an eight year old house rabbit called Honey or Hun, love her to bits

https://i50.tinypic.com/14jp176.jpg

https://i48.tinypic.com/25tw8jb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member