Just for fun, which do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a quality street girl! Those green triangles are my favourite!

I love heroes but for the christmas feel it's got to be roses!

It was a tough choice but I voted Quality Street in the end! They have my faves (orange crunch) and I think they are a good all rounder. Was gonna vote Celebrations but that would have purely been just for the maltesers and galaxy caramels :haha:

This is too hard a decision! I probably would have to go for heroes simply because they have the least that i don't like hahah but rosea have the strawberry and orange cremes...i just buy 2 tubs of each and eat them all over the course if december and january lol :D

Heroes for me, I do wish supermarkets would set up a pick n mix wall with all the chocolates & you could fill a box with your faves.

Quality Street, for the strawberry and the green triangle ones!

Heroes for me, I do wish supermarkets would set up a pick n mix wall with all the chocolates & you could fill a box with your faves.

Omg that would be soo good! I would fill up with maltesers, galaxy caramels, creme eggs, orange crunch, toffee pennys and orange cremes!

Roses, but I could only get my hands on Quality Street this year, boo!

Heroes because they're the only kind that have no leftovers - at least someone likes each one! But I do love the strawberry ones in the roses.

Can I take this opportunity to make a public service announcement? Don't put your empty wrappers back in the tin, people!

Heroes because they're the only kind that have no leftovers - at least someone likes each one! But I do love the strawberry ones in the roses.

Can I take this opportunity to make a public service announcement? Don't put your empty wrappers back in the tin, people!

Oh yes, my husband is a nightmare for this :growlmad:

I said heroes but I'm not sure as they keep changing what's in them.

Yep celebrations for the malteasers lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"