Just for fun... You know you're in 3rd tri when...

eandc123

Reaction score
...the 3am pee becomes part of your nightly routine.

I use to roll out of the pub at that time. Now I've been for my third pee of the night by then :wacko:

Haha!!

You know your in third tri when you notice an extra set of limbs poking through the skin in your tummy!!

The thought of wearing the nice clothes in your wardrobe is almost too much to bear.

Your constantly checking for signs LO is on the way out!

You know you're in your third tri when new stretchmarks stop surprising you :(

when you have to have the aid of a birthing ball, 2 pillows, a partner and absolutely no sign symptoms of SPD to cut your own toenails.

when you basically disect your undies just to see if you've lost any of your plug

when u cant reach to paint your own toe nails and cant see to shave n tidy your lady bits lol

When your back aches and your feet swell up- woohoo!

Heartburn heartburn heartburn, walking just up the stairs knackers me out and yes unable to see lady bits to keep trim!! lol

You know your in third tri when .....

you keep Gaviscon Antacids under your pillow for quick access.

you symptom-spot for signs of labour all the time.

When you are in bed by 9pm and think it's a bit late...
When you do more symptom spotting than during the tww...
When you have to use a back scrubber to wash your legs as you can't reach them and can only get in and out of the shower (over bath) when dh is there to help.
When shaving your legs or tidying your lady garden is a distant memory and trimming toenails is a monumental effort usually ending in tears. (can only do two nails at a time, takes bloody ages lol)

When:

- your OH is ALWAYS telling you that "you've SHRUNK" (because all he can is your BIG BUMP!) LOL :haha:

- you want to scream everytime you try to wear your knickers because it's SUCH A JOB! Like you need to hold onto something or else you'll fall! :haha:

I like this thread! :thumbup: x

When your child is headbutting your cervix.

Forgot to add...
When your midwife appointment counts as a day out as it's the longest you've been out of the house in ages.

When getting kicked in the ribs becomes annoying instead of cute.

When people keep exlaiming 'omg I thought you would have popped by now!'

FFS I have another 8 weeks, am I really that fat :dohh:

when it takes you at least 3 attempts to get off a chair! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel