Just for fun... You know you're in 3rd tri when...

When pharmacists refuse to sell you a packet of bloody paracetamol and some throat sweets without a prescription :(

when people say "ooh you've dropped it wont be long, no way will you last 7 weeks....." Thanks midwife!!

when you consider swapping your very fashionable gladiators with what feels like 2000 straps to do up, for some sandals that have 1 VELCRO strap!

when you're putting on your BIG pants because thongs are just a no no and while doing that you look like you are throwing out some judo/kirate kicks to get your legs through the legs holes!!

when instead of just being able to do the "pencil under the boob" test check, you can now hold a complete pencil CASE no problem!!!

:haha::haha: brilliant! I just want to live in my flip flops. Even when it rains.

Your OH wakes up in the middle of the night thinking you are trying to do a wrestling move on him when you're actually just trying to roll over :wacko:

(not technically 3rd tri yet, but close enough to post here)

you know your ALMOST in 3rd tri, when you snore so loud that you wake your dead asleep husband up, and he tries to sneek out to the couch, but because your a light sleeper you wake up at the door opening and when he tells you, you cant help but start BAWLING hysterically because you used to be the quiet sleeper and hubs was the snorer.

FML!

:rofl: loving the thread....

in addition to the post above, you know you're in 3rd tri when you wake yourself up snoring......

- when you look at pictures of yourself and die of shock!
- when putting shoes and socks on takes an hour
- when your ohhhing and ahhhing and everyone looks at you funny..
- When crocs and flip flops are the must have shoewear no matter what the weather

Also agree with the downing tums like sweets, and people asking you stupid questions. I swear the same couple have asked me the same questions at least 3 times a week for the past month.

- when you look at pictures of yourself and die of shock!
- when putting shoes and socks on takes an hour
- when your ohhhing and ahhhing and everyone looks at you funny..
- When crocs and flip flops are the must have shoewear no matter what the weather

Also agree with the downing tums like sweets, and people asking you stupid questions. I swear the same couple have asked me the same questions at least 3 times a week for the past month.

Yup my exact reaction after seeing my baby shower pics!! FML!!

And the noises yes i make them and yes people look!

When you seriously think about what bottoms ur putting on in relation to how much effort it will take.

When you take your clothes to another room because u don't want ur O/H to see what Late nite ice creams have been doing to ur bod on TOP of the bump.

When you move from one side to another, grimacing, huffing and puffing in bed and not in a good way!

When you moan about your discomforts to your other half so much you're starting to sound like a hypochondriac.

When you really reassess how desperately you need that thing from the car or not because it means walking out the house to get it.

When you sit still in the hopes that's the feeling of needing to pee will go away.

When you feel youre walking ten times slower than everyone else and try your damnedest to walk faster but it just ain't happening! Hahahaha!

When you have to remind yourself that even though people can obviously tell that you're pregnant, its not ok to talk to your bump in the store. Or maybe I'm just extremely weird. lol

When you find yourself eating curry on your gym ball...
When your search history is full of "how to induce labour" searches and not cute baby clothes searches...
When people move away from you just cos you are overdue-it's not going to pop out people! :growlmad:
Remember those maternity clothes you were so excited about and loved through 1st and 2nd tri? You hate the very sight of them now and stare longingly at your normal clothes...
:) xx

i know im not a third tri lady no more but had to add mine...

you look at something on the floor questioning yourself if you really need it

you take 30minutes to walk to the shop that is 5minutes away

your shoes becomes huggs or dollies just so you dont have to worry about laces

you fall asleep on the loo because its the 50th time you've been that night :haha: oh and fall asleep in bath because the hot water releaves you of backache

your clothes (top as in the part over your bump) is either soaked or stained without you realising because you cant see

your legs and lady garden are well overgrown and you have more hair than your OH

You realize your in 3rd trimester when:

•you forget what ur lady bits looked like
•you fart when you try to get up or laugh too hard
•you LITERALY piss yourself laughing
•you can't keep your tops clean for longer than a 2 year old would
•you give your partner a heart attack every time you try to get out of bed in the middle of the night
•you play with your nipples on a bouncy ball
•you debate weather it's necessary to wear undies on that day

Oh and one more! When you can't sneak up on anyone, coz your either sound like an elephant in slow motion or coz you get so puffed trying to be as quiet as you can that everyone can can hear you breathing from another room and scream out "are you ok?!"

...https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/ just beat Facebook as the most visited URL on your browser.

you have to sit on the bed and cock either lag akwardly to one side while you attempt for the third time to put a sock on your foot whilst hubby smiles down at you and says 'wont be long till i'm dressing you '...

you have to sit on the bed and cock either lag akwardly to one side while you attempt for the third time to put a sock on your foot whilst hubby smiles down at you and says 'wont be long till i'm dressing you '...

:haha::haha: This has made me realise i haven't worn sock in so long. I now dread putting them on. Good job this is a summer pregnancy :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->