Just Found Out - Anyone due Feb 13th?

MidnightSun

Reaction score
Little bit of a shock I must admit! I am over the moon happy though.

Just wondered if there were any ladies due around the same time as me?
:cloud9:

Hi! I had an early scan today and roughly 6 weeks so I'll be due around that time! Huge shock here too but super excited. congratulations!

Hi! I had an early scan today and roughly 6 weeks so I'll be due around that time! Huge shock here too but super excited. congratulations!

I am due Feb 15th so around the same time, also a shock! Mummy to be, how did you get an early scan in the UK?

I am due Feb 15th so around the same time, also a shock! Mummy to be, how did you get an early scan in the UK?

Due 16 according to my ovulation calendar, I have an apt Friday with the obgyn might know more accurately if he does a scan

I had a lot of bleeeing and cramping so I was in a&e and they referred me to the early pregnancy unit for a scan to check everything was ok :)

Congratulations! :)

Found out two days ago I'm due for baby number 3 on 18 February! In shock too as we were not trying and not planning to try until next year. Wowsers!

Hey, congratulations! I'm due February 11th, I think.. could change! :haha: x

Hey! Congratulations :)
I found out I was pregnant 4 days ago, due Feb. 17th!

Hi! I think I am due Feb 14th x
Will be baby #3 if all goes well, but my fifth pregnancy.

Congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->