Just found out! Due in late December.

motherearth23

Reaction score
Any girls just finding out they're pregnant? I've gotten 4 positive tests now :) Just have to miss my period and it'll be official. :thumbup:

Anyone with me?

:wave: yes me, Af would be due this Thursday how about you? according to FF my edd will be the 27th Dec xx

CONGRATS!

I just got my BFP this morning! My due date is Christmas day.

Do you have any symptoms yet? I don't feel anything... my boobs aren't even sore :shrug:
Hopefully I'll start feeling something soon!

Hi ladies! Congrats on your BFPs!! I got my BFP on Friday the 13th. Took 3 tests! I am still in shock. I had blood work done the 14th and the 16th. My HCG level was 143 the 1st test and 407 the 2nd test. So it looks really good. I used a due date calculator online which says I am due Dec 24th. I don't feel any symptoms really. My nipples are a little tender. That's it. I am sure it will hit me soon enough!

We TTC for 15 months. We had one unmedicated IUI that failed. Then 50mg clomid and IUI, with progesterone suppositories which seems to have done the trick! I had two ripe follicles so now I am dying to know if there is one or two in there! Hoping for just one, but would be happy with two :)

I found out a week ago 2day that i am pregnant my EDD is dec 22nd :)

Just officially found out today.. due December 29th!!

Several different due date calculators say my dd is December 27/28th. :) I am waiting to go in for bloodwork until May 4th, so I can get my first ultrasound and maybe hear a heartbeat!! Also to save money on copays. Hubby and I are working on a budget, and made a pretend shopping registry online ;)
For those with other babies/kids, at what week did you first see a doctor/get your first ultrasound. Like I said, I'm waiting until I'm 6 weeks...

I called my family doc this morning... and the earliest appointment I can get is May 24! It feels like it is forever away. But I guess it isn't as urgent as I thought? I'll be just over 9 weeks by then.

Do you think I should go to a walk in clinic sooner?

My 1st ultra sound is May 8th. It is sooner than typical but I think its because we had such a hard time TTC. I also get blood work again on April 23rd. My co-pay is only $5 for everything and the doc is near my house, so its easy to go as much as they want me. I am very anxious for the 1st ultrasound. I am very curious to know how many are in there since the clomid gave me two ripe follicles.

Brandy - that would be SO hard to wait til May 24th! But if you have no history of problems, maybe its OK?

I just found out 5 days ago that I'm pregnant! 5 HPT later they were all positive! My General Practitioner says that Im due December 18th and I will be going to see my OB May 2nd!

5 weeks and 1 day today!!!

Congratulations to all the new mums to be :D

with my 1st i went in to see my doctor but they didnt really do any thing or even confirm it, they just take your word for it. So on Monday i'll phone and get put on the books for a midwife to call me for a booking appointment where they go through your medical history etc and then they arrange your 12 week scan, you dont normally hear any thing until 8 weeks or so.
It does feel like the longest wait ever and doesnt actually feel real until then i find! luckily i have a toddler to keep me busy until then :D x

Are any of you ladies feeling any symptoms yet? My only one is sore nips. If it wasn't for the positive tests, I would have no idea. My energy level is good. Hope it lasts!!

Are any of you ladies feeling any symptoms yet? My only one is sore nips. If it wasn't for the positive tests, I would have no idea. My energy level is good. Hope it lasts!!

I am in the same boat as you. I keep touching my boobs to see if they hurt yet! LOL And they don't.
I want to start feeling something, though. I am scared that this isn't legit or something until I start "feeling pregnant". haa

Exactly how I feel! I was going to buy more pregnancy tests, but then talked myself out of it and told myself I was being crazy. I get another blood test Monday and never thought I would be excited to have blood drawn!! I have been getting tired really early. I used to go to bed at 10:30 every night (work nights). The last two nights I went to bed at 8:30 and then 7:30. I take that as a good sign. Here is TMI - I have lots of discharge, but it could be due to the progesterone suppositories. I have to take them for like 5 more weeks. SO over them!!

Exactly how I feel! I was going to buy more pregnancy tests, but then talked myself out of it and told myself I was being crazy. I get another blood test Monday and never thought I would be excited to have blood drawn!! I have been getting tired really early. I used to go to bed at 10:30 every night (work nights). The last two nights I went to bed at 8:30 and then 7:30. I take that as a good sign. Here is TMI - I have lots of discharge, but it could be due to the progesterone suppositories. I have to take them for like 5 more weeks. SO over them!!

HAHA I'm wish ya on the excessive amounts of discharge. Sooo, I guess that is preg symptom #1!

Hi ladies, congrats to you all!

I found out a week ago - worked out on the Internet I'm due Xmas eve, and would love to join your thread if that's ok?

Went to docs for confirmation today. She did a scan and I saw a tiny black splodge! Still not enough there for her to date officially though. With you all on the sore nips - kind of looking forward to getting sick a little bit, can you tell it's my first time?!

Hi Girls!

Found out 19th that i'm expecting!! So excited but also very scared as i miscarried back in September. Found out i was pregnant on my due date :S weird but i see it as a sign to say go ahead! Had cramps today, has anyone else had these? Hopefully it's just my body getting ready for baby!! :) Can't wait to have scan over and done with!

Congrats all!!

xx

Congrats Lufish and Laur3110! I am due Christmas Eve as well. The 1st Christmas my husband and I will get to stay home and not worry about visiting family! They have to come to us :)

Laur3110 - I think cramping is normal. If it is really bad or there is blood, then talk to your doc right away.

Lufish - its my 1st time being pregnant too and I want to feel more just so I can stop wondering if its real or not! I had my blood drawn this morning and am so anxious for the results. Hopefully I will get them tonight!

Good look for yor blood test Shan! Let us know how it goes (or went). X

My level from Monday April 23rd was 6,416! That is great and now I just have to wait til May 8th for the 1st ultrasound. I hate waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->