Just found out! Due in late December.

Excuse my ignorance but what do the levels mean?! Glad its a good thing though, Shan!

Got 13 days till my next scan and all blood work etc. Seems like such a long time to wait!

Lufish, they have been measuring the level of HCG in my blood. It is supposed to double about every two days. So at 4 weeks 1 day I was at 413 and then at 5 weeks 1 day I was at 6,416. So it just shows that things appear to be progressing normally.

I agree, it seems like to long. The TWW was torture and so it this! Especially since I don't feel much. I do feel tired and my nips aren't as sore as they were. Always nerve racking when symptoms go away! My 1st ultrasound is in 12 days. UGH.

This weekend is the 1st big party I am going to where I can't drink. Its a Hawaiian themed pool party with all my college friends. I am...WAS...a social drinker, so it will be interesting to see how it goes!

Thanks for the info!

Yeah I've got that next weekend - although it's genuinely hard to get taxis where I live so drivings a good excuse. Not sure how I'll manage once DH gets pissed though!

I'm so flipping tired all the time I don't have any clue how I'll do!

Good luck x

CONGRATS!

I just got my BFP this morning! My due date is Christmas day.

Do you have any symptoms yet? I don't feel anything... my boobs aren't even sore :shrug:
Hopefully I'll start feeling something soon!

I'm also due on Christmas day! I love Christmas so that's so exciting to me! I just found out on Wednesday.

CONGRATS!

I just got my BFP this morning! My due date is Christmas day.

Do you have any symptoms yet? I don't feel anything... my boobs aren't even sore :shrug:
Hopefully I'll start feeling something soon!

I'm also due on Christmas day! I love Christmas so that's so exciting to me! I just found out on Wednesday.

Congrats!! How have your symptoms been? I really haven't experienced much--off and on sore nipples, sometimes tired, and some very very light spotting Wednesday evening after a run. I just want to feel pregnant! I guess it really hasn't sunk in yet!
Have you told anyone? We just don't my grandparents tonight. They were really excited. I think we are going to wait until Mother's Day until we tell both our Mom's (since we'll be actually seeing them!). I was so nervous to tell my gram, but I feel so much better now that I have :happydance:

Hi girls. I would love a buddy. My EDD is 28th December :)

Hi girls. I would love a buddy. My EDD is 28th December :)

Congrats!! SO many December babies. It's going to be such a special holiday season this year :winkwink:

How have your first tri been going so far? So far so good here -- my symptoms were little today, but I had off and on cramps. I guess my LO is trying to get comfortable in there :p

Congrats everyone!! I am just starting to feel a little sick the last 2 days. I get really hungry like every two hours...so hungry it makes me nauseous. I have had to bring crackers and bread to work for extra snacks. And I got some shortbread biscuits on my break today. I don't want to eat junk food, but it definitely helps. I am also wearing sea bands today. They seem to be helping. I am actually relieved to be feeling something. Hope it doesn't get too much worse. 5 days til my 1st ultrasound!!!

Hello! I am due December 29th based on my ovulation date and my LMP! I am so excited! =)​

Haven't posted in this thread for awhile, seems like so long ago that I created it! I'm now 6 weeks, 1 day pregnant! Pregnancy symptoms (Although I hate calling them that, pregnancy isn't a disease!) have really started to kick in this week. Nausea, mostly at night! Sensitivity to smells, which is lovely when combined with nausea... Smelling dirty dishes made me hurl the other night. Also, pains in my lower back and abdomen. Very glad to feel these signs of my bean settling into it's temporary home. :)
And the worst one so far!! Extreme fatigue. I fell asleep at 7pm Thursday night, woke up at 7am. Then had to nap at 10:30 because I was so tired! Then a friend came over, and after a few hours with them I was so tired that I fell asleep around 5pm! Now, unfortunately I am awake at 3:37am. Oh well, at least I don't have work tomorrow or yesterday!

How is everyone else feeling? Anyone had ultrasounds, midwife/doctor appointments, anyone sensing twins? I am scheduled for a 9 week ultrasound on May 25th, and am pretty sure there is only 1 bean in there. I've actually lost 6 pounds, putting me at 164 pounds currently, and 170 pre-pregnancy. Dramatically changing my diet to be healthier has felt really good for my body. I feel so lucky not to be bloated!

Good luck to everyone here! So far my due date is still December 27th, 2012. :hugs:

Went to my first midwife appointment yesterday. Have my booking appointment on the 24th. I'm really sensitive to smells and got bad nausea but that's about it. I am due on the 29 :)

Counting down the hours til my ultrasound tomorrow! I have been really hungry, but also repulsed by food at the same time. I have mild nausea. No where near barfing. Just uncomfortable feeling. When I eat, it goes away. I need to find another solution otherwise I will be eating all day and gain way too much weight!! I bought some ginger candy and this ginger/honey liquid that you add to water or club soda. I have been wearing sea bands. I have been loving graham crackers!!

Technically I have a real possibility for twins. I used clomid to get pregnant and had two ripe follicles. My grandma had 3 sets of twins! My gut instinct says its just one and I really hope I am right! If it is two, we will be happy as well.

Man, I wish my appointment was today!

hey all im due december 28th with #2 they wil b 13 months apart!!

bbygurl - wow that is pretty close together! Congrats! My husband and his brother are 13 months apart.

I just found out today...like 3 hours ago...that I am having twins!! I am still in shock. Our 1 bedroom apartment in San Francisco is not going to cut it!! Lots of changes coming our way!!

Wow Shan, congratulations! Good to see how everyone is getting on.

I have had MS last few days on and off, more of a constant queezyness than actually thinking I'm going to be sick.

Annoyed cos I just had my scan put back - was supposed to be today and have been nervous and excited all week! Guess two more days isn't so bad.:growlmad:

congratz sanfran... yeah there gunna be close lol. my husband and family keep saying it twins for me n im like no i dont want three 13moths apart but i it happens i will be happy!!

Wow congratulations on the twins!! Did you have any more symptoms to warrant the extra baby?

Wow bbygurl we are pretty close together in our pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->