just found out how long it takes to get a possible hpt after implantation!!

There we go, incase anyone wants to read a fact-filled article on it:

https://www.conceivingconcepts.com/learning/articles/hcg_ranges.html

Summerlily - have you tested at home and if so what type of tests are you using?

ive tested 3 times.the day after my missed period( which was the day the 3 days of cramping started ) neg

4 days ago but in the evening - neg

and this morning - neg

have been using supermarket branded ones but will give it another few days and get a clearblue! x

i'd get a frer personally to test again as clear blue has quite low sensitivity...

compared to the frer i mean.. heard the superdrug ones are pretty good!? x

tested this morning and it was negative !! lol.

and according to when i ovulated im not 18dpo !! but I only started the cramping and discharge which she thinks was implantation 6 days ago hence why she thinks its not showing ???? God .. this is so confusing lol.

I know exactly how you feel! I started what I think was IB on the 7th so if we both get a BFP we could be bump buddies! Anyway, I waited to test until I was sure it was over, which was the 10th but didn't actually get to test until FMU yesterday (13th) and it was negative. My boobs also started hurting on the 12th though and I'm tired and have headaches all the time and today I had cramping around my pelvis and ovaries. I hate waiting too!!!!:brat:

compared to the frer i mean.. heard the superdrug ones are pretty good!? x

I will have to grab a first responce ! I was always led to believe that clear blue was the best !! Also on the ones I used it dosnt have of the sensetivity information on it?
:wacko:

tested this morning and it was negative !! lol.

and according to when i ovulated im not 18dpo !! but I only started the cramping and discharge which she thinks was implantation 6 days ago hence why she thinks its not showing ???? God .. this is so confusing lol.

I know exactly how you feel! I started what I think was IB on the 7th so if we both get a BFP we could be bump buddies! Anyway, I waited to test until I was sure it was over, which was the 10th but didn't actually get to test until FMU yesterday (13th) and it was negative. My boobs also started hurting on the 12th though and I'm tired and have headaches all the time and today I had cramping around my pelvis and ovaries. I hate waiting too!!!!:brat:

Yay Id love a bump buddy!! :happydance:
Im getting the on and off cramping around my pelvis and my ovaries but no sore boobs ! which is unusual for me because before every period they always get sore to the extent that changin my bra is a pet hate ! but nothing now !! ( not that im complaining ! lol ) x

x[/QUOTE] Yay Id love a bump buddy!! :happydance:
Im getting the on and off cramping around my pelvis and my ovaries but no sore boobs ! which is unusual for me because before every period they always get sore to the extent that changin my bra is a pet hate ! but nothing now !! ( not that im complaining ! lol ) x[/QUOTE]

That's interesting, b/c I never get sore boobs around my period! I'm getting nervous though b/c my boobs aren't hurting as much today. Isn't it weird how when you're trying you want all the pain anybody talks about? (at least I do. It's substantial evidence!)

I want everything !!! id love some morning sickness , and cramping and killer back ache and everything hurting and smelling horrid !! for me then it would be really real!! :D Xx

I want everything !!! id love some morning sickness , and cramping and killer back ache and everything hurting and smelling horrid !! for me then it would be really real!! :D Xx

But I followed ur story.. Did u get prego? I'm going through almost the same I think I'm implanting 12dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->