Just found out Im expecting my 3rd, I need help...

He came around the first time hon maybe he'll come around again :hugs:

Hey Hun!

Dont let anyone tell you what to do. He cant behave like you've done this all alone. If he didnt want a baby he should have been more responsible now he has to face the consequences.

If you dont feel right about an abortion then dont do it. He will eventually come round to it and if he loves you then there must not be any conditions.

I wish you all the best. xxx

Thanks Ladies!! Hes doing fine now. We had the first appointment 2 days ago.. He was very involved. I started my vitamins, but wow, Im suffering with awful Headaches.. Ayhow, Doc gave us a due date of Jan 2, And thats his birthday, so I think things wil be fine. I am nervous STILL after loosing Olivia, but I know Ill Be fine!

im totally against abortion (i know a lot of people will bite my head off for that but its just my opinion) ... I dont think u should take ur baby's life. you will feel much worse after if ur feeling attached and bonded with it already. it will always leave u wondering and sad. just be positive. he'll get round to it. just have patience with him. and love ur baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->