Just found out I'm pregnant again

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
And I am absolutely terrified. I tested this morning and got a super faint line on a FRER. I know I'm not very far along...I wasn't even sure I ovulated. Today would be cd28 and last cycle I didn't even ovulate until cd44. So ovulating so early and getting a bfp has completely surprised me. This is the third cycle in a row I've gotten pregnant but the other 2 cycles ended in chemicals :cry: I am keeping my fingers tightly crossed that the third time is the charm.

I have an appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow for something unrelated so I'll be requesting a blood test and progesterone supplements while I'm there.

I'm too scared to get excited and that makes me feel so guilty.

aidensxmomma congrats!! I'm super excited for you. I completely understand the fear though. As you know, I have had one miscarriage and am terrified. I can only imagine how you feel. I'm glad you have an appointment scheduled, even if for something unrelated. Maybe talking to your OBGYN will help. Big hugs!:hugs:

Aidens- congrats hun. Hopefully your ob will be able to help you this time. I am praying this is your rainbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->