Just found out im pregnant

L

Lorennorgate6

Hello ladies
Just found out im pregnant with number 2, 4 weeks today!
Just worried because since ovulation really ive had sharp pains in my ovaries (I have pcos so wasn't concerned) but I still have it the pains. Sharp pains quite often right down low and in my ovaries, I had a c section with DD, 2 years ago and it sometimes feels like that is hurting too and If I get up too quickly it hurts like stretching, I'm just thinking its too soon for stretching! Just worrying because I had a mc early last year :(
Anyone have some advice please x

hiya hun, hope i can help ease your worry, there are a few reasons for this pain this early ....as for the sharp stretching pains thats normal at your stage, i had it terribly, even turning over in bed hurt so bad and it continued for few weeks and still now if i stretch my whole body to hard or sneeze without bending my legs to my chest, it drives me mad, also until about 12 weeks you will have what is called a corpus luteum on your ovary (its the cyst that released your egg that got fertalised)...usually if u dont conceive it drys out or bursts before ur cycle ends, but if u do conceive its stays put and can be seen on a scan, its a good thing and is what sustains your pregnancy but can also leak fluid at times causing side pain on the side the cyst is..again this is normal..hope this helps.

as for your scar, iv had 3 section this will be my 4th from the day i found out i was pregnant my scar has been tender, sometimes pretty painful if honest, its normal and is because even at this early stage it is being stretched, it comes and goes throughout the whole pregnancy and again is normal, the only time u should worry is if it becomes to much to bare, especially later in the pregnancy but apart from that its honestly just something us c-section ladies have to bare :wacko:
again hope this helps, try not to worry to much hunny, but its understandable considering u have had a mc before xxxx

Thankyou for your reply hun! Are sharp stretching pains normal even for 4 weeks though? Xxx

yes hun, even at this early stage of 4 weeks your uterus is stretching for buba to get cozy, i had them daily for first 3-4 weeks still getting them now but not so often xxx

Congrats on your BFP, and yes stretchy pains are normal x

Congrats on your BFP :) I'm the same as you - I'm approx. 4 weeks and I've had some sharp pains around where my ovary is on and off as well. I mentioned it to GP today whilst I was there and she said nothing to worry about :thumbup:

Another vote for completely normal. I just got a VERY FAINT positive today which would put me at just under 4 weeks, but I've been having the same kind of pains for a couple of days. It was the same with my first, too! You'll be fine! Congrats!

Wow, Charlie, thanks for that info!

As for Loren, don't worry girl! I think what Charlie says makes sense. And to help you out, I just found out I'm pregnant today too and am also 4 weeks a long and experiencing some cramp-like dull pains on my right lower side, where my ovary is. If it's a cyst, it would make sense. I honestly thought I would start my period today because I was cramping.

Congrats!

Thankyou everyone! Feel like I can't relax until that 12 week scan. X

Wow, Charlie, thanks for that info!

As for Loren, don't worry girl! I think what Charlie says makes sense. And to help you out, I just found out I'm pregnant today too and am also 4 weeks a long and experiencing some cramp-like dull pains on my right lower side, where my ovary is. If it's a cyst, it would make sense. I honestly thought I would start my period today because I was cramping.

Congrats!

i had terrible af type cramps till about 6 weeks, worried me like crazy but i remember that i had them with each pregnancy so i kept telling myself it wil pass and it did, god early pregnancy comes with so many worrys and niggles, i didnt stop worrying actually till i had my 12 week scan last week even though i found babys hb on doppler at 10 weeks i still had that deep down worry thinking is everything ok with bubs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->