Just found out I'm pregnant :) :)

Lara91

Reaction score
Over the moon I've found out I'm pregnant after only trying this month with bf. In a bit of shock still, didn't think it would happen this soon! So by my dates I should be 4 weeks exactly today, should be due around 3rd Dec. It's exciting but at the same time j don't think it's sunk in properly., i want to shout it from the rooftops, but going to try keep it quiet for a little. I already have a little boy he'll be coming up 5 in July, can't actually wait for him to be a big brother! Got a very expensive year ahead of me but looking forward to it:)

Hi lara! I just found out yesterday that I am expecting #4 in Dec. We weren't even trying this month and I wasn't tracking anything so this came as a complete surprise. I still haven't told DH and am thinking of telling him on Easter, wish I could fit an HPT in an easter egg lol. Maybe in a basket under some fake grass and candy. I am already feeling MS, was very nauseous all night last night and couldn't sleep. My boobs are also killing me, they feel like they are on fire. I have no idea what DPO I am or was when I got my BFP, according to my LMP I am 3 weeks 6 days.

Hi lara! I just found out yesterday that I am expecting #4 in Dec. We weren't even trying this month and I wasn't tracking anything so this came as a complete surprise. I still haven't told DH and am thinking of telling him on Easter, wish I could fit an HPT in an easter egg lol. Maybe in a basket under some fake grass and candy. I am already feeling MS, was very nauseous all night last night and couldn't sleep. My boobs are also killing me, they feel like they are on fire. I have no idea what DPO I am or was when I got my BFP, according to my LMP I am 3 weeks 6 days.

Off my dates I think I'm due around the 3rd :) excited for a Xmas baby but a little scared of the expense lol. Well I'm going to try hold out a few more weeks, going to buy him a tshirt with 'I'm going to be a big brother' on it & tell him & everyone else that way. I think it will be exciting :) :) congratulations :) well my boobs are really sore, heartburn has started already, and have serious sleeping issues! Keep waking between 4&5 every morning.. It's slowly starting to catch up on me. Yawwwwwn.

Congrats, Lara (and CountryMomma)! I'm also exactly 4 weeks today and only found out yesterday. Trying to not think into it too much though since this will be our first and I had a CP last month. Here's to a H&H 9 months to us all!

P.S. Is there a December due date thread yet? Not that I will join for another few weeks, but just wondering.

Congrats, Lara (and CountryMomma)! I'm also exactly 4 weeks today and only found out yesterday. Trying to not think into it too much though since this will be our first and I had a CP last month. Here's to a H&H 9 months to us all!

P.S. Is there a December due date thread yet? Not that I will join for another few weeks, but just wondering.

So pleased to see this jezika I recognise you from last month xxxx

Jezika, I started a December Snowflakes thread under pregnancy groups since there didn't seem to be one yet.

Awww, you're so sweet Elmo. I hope all is well with you :) I still check in on the November Nuggets thread from time to time. It's so busy in there!

That's great, CountryMomma. I'll go find it and post there now so I'm subscribed for later.

Thank you sweets, so happy for you keep us updated! :) all is well with me or so I hope xxx

Hey Lara and countrymama, congratulations to you both!! I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant, and we all have just about the same due date. This will be my first, and I'm crazy excited!

Over the moon I've found out I'm pregnant after only trying this month with bf. In a bit of shock still, didn't think it would happen this soon! So by my dates I should be 4 weeks exactly today, should be due around 3rd Dec. It's exciting but at the same time j don't think it's sunk in properly., i want to shout it from the rooftops, but going to try keep it quiet for a little. I already have a little boy he'll be coming up 5 in July, can't actually wait for him to be a big brother! Got a very expensive year ahead of me but looking forward to it:)

Wow this is scary I am due on the 4 December I had a miss miscarriage 2 years ago around this time. I have a 4 year old who's turning 5 in August and I have been off the depo injection since last July and haven't been trying at all just seeing what happens and getting my periods back to normal me and husband only did the deeds three times this month due to our busy work life and bingo 8 positive tests! :happydance: so happy so so nervous too I guess what will be will be. My little boy is desperate for a sibling and is amazing with my two week old niece so fingers crossed my Easter chick stays in for the long run.

I am due the 4th December too. My boobs are so tender and sore and my nipples feel like they are on fire ripping my bra off last night in bed and tossing and turning all night I'm rather constipated and already on the bran flakes and smoothies. I'm so thirsty and drinking loads but I'm up loads in night weeing but it's all good as we have beautiful little poppy seeds growing inside us :happydance:

Wow this is scary I am due on the 4 December I had a miss miscarriage 2 years ago around this time. I have a 4 year old who's turning 5 in August and I have been off the depo injection since last July and haven't been trying at all just seeing what happens and getting my periods back to normal me and husband only did the deeds three times this month due to our busy work life and bingo 8 positive tests! :happydance: so happy so so nervous too I guess what will be will be. My little boy is desperate for a sibling and is amazing with my two week old niece so fingers crossed my Easter chick stays in for the long run.

Aw sorry to hear that. But congrats on your new pregnancy :) it's so exciting isn't it girls?? My little boy keeps saying he wants a baby brother or sister too . Am dying to tell him but going to keep it quiet a little while longer. X

Aw sorry to hear that. But congrats on your new pregnancy :) it's so exciting isn't it girls?? My little boy keeps saying he wants a baby brother or sister too . Am dying to tell him but going to keep it quiet a little while longer. X

Seems so surreal that after writing this this morning I've had slight bleeding & cramping :( :( blood was only when I wiped and looked like a orangey colour. Been to docs they've booked me in for an early scan next Friday & told me to rest till then. She discussed miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy with me & also said sometimes it's Norma in early pregnancy. Can't help but think the worst!! Praying my little baby is fine :( :(
Bleeding seems to have stopped but still experiencing cramping.. Someone please tell me they've experienced this :( I'm going out of my mind with worry

Seems so surreal that after writing this this morning I've had slight bleeding & cramping :( :( blood was only when I wiped and looked like a orangey colour. Been to docs they've booked me in for an early scan next Friday & told me to rest till then. She discussed miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy with me & also said sometimes it's Norma in early pregnancy. Can't help but think the worst!! Praying my little baby is fine :( :(
Bleeding seems to have stopped but still experiencing cramping.. Someone please tell me they've experienced this :( I'm going out of my mind with worry

Argh bless you worry everyday that I'm going to start bleeding. And every time I go to the toilet and wipe I get scared. I'm really wet at the minute so keep thinking the worst. So many people get spotting and cramping and third babies are fine. My sister has a three week old baby and she spotted and cramped most of the way through from 6 weeks. Every women is different and our body's do weird things it's hard for me as I compare each pregnancy either with my miss misscarridge or my pregnancy with my son. But fingers crossed I have doctors on Friday I will be nearly 6 weeks I am going to ask for a early scan,

I also want to tell me little boy but I can't he was 2 when I lost it last time and he was at the scan with me as everyone thought I was worring over nothing. And it was horrendous on my own with a two year old who knew I was pregnant and I had to deal with being up the hospital with him being told my baby was gone. It was the most horrendous thing. And that's why haven't tried since and been on the depo. But fingers crossed this is a lucky seed. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->