just found out pregnant with no.2!

charmed

mummy to 1, ttc no.2
Reaction score
Hey just wanted say hello!! I'm here again! Back to a poppyseed!
Just done a digi and pregnant! So happy but nervous as I'm only 12dpo but have short lp + late ov so I'm pass period due date! Yay.
Things same as last preg, mild signs, runs, burpin + light cramps. Last time had implant bleed but didn't have this time.. Hope that not a bad sign?!

So here I am. Proud mummy of a amazin little girl, she's 7m this weekend and so clever, clapped today!! Standin up on own and light of my life! Be amazing to add to our little family!

Due 10th aug from my dates!

Won't free real until see digi test change 2-3 then 3+ in few weeks, so long week ahead!

Any wanna be bump buddies!

Congratulations, welcome to the first trimester

Congratulations charmed :) I am pregnant with baby number 3 and my youngest is 10months old and is now walking,climbing but has only recently started clapping (well done to your LO) how are u feeling about being pregnant so soon? I'm very hesitant this time round. If you ever want a chat feel free to message me xx

My little boy is 10m and I'm due 4th aug :)
He doesn't clap yet! He stands, walks furniture, walks with push along toy, waves bye bye and says mum, dad, bub, nan, hey and yeah! He is the love of my life and I'm so excited he will have a sibling 18months apart!
I have no real pregnancy symptoms yet

Congrat hunni. Me too. xxx :happydance::happydance:

Oh wow you are bfp again too Charmed...congrats!

Oh wow you are bfp again too Charmed...congrats!

Hey hun, thanks !! Don't aseem real yet! Still very early days! Aww ur preg too,b scary to think have 15m old then baby!!

Congrats! I didn't have implantation bleeding this time either

Congratulations!
I took a test yesterday and I got a positive, and according to my dates I'm due on the 8th aug. my LO has just turned one.
Are you scared?? We had started trying but because my lo took over 2 years to conceive, I was convinced it wouldn't happen yet. Just feel a bit shocked x

I was scared shitless if honest lol..took 3 years with my son so would never have believed id be pregnant six months later! It took me a bit to get my head around.

RE implantation I bled several times with my son including a massive gush but nohing this time and all is well (had 2 early scans)

xx

#oh and forgot to say congrats Buckles! x

Welcome back! And congratulations!

Hey, I saw you when I was stalking the site a little with my last baby, who's almost 6 months old now. Congratulations!!!!! :)

Its nice actually to find a thread with other ladies so close together,..we should urn this into a group! x

Totally agree, be lovely to keep in touch with everyone.
I've just felt sick most of the day due to that lovely metalic taste in my mouth which I didnt have the first time round.
I cant remember, do you have to see the doc before booking an appointment with the midwife?? xx

Hiya ladies, thanks for all the lovely well wishes and support!! :) I'm really excited tests are nice dark now, waitin for post bring my replacment cb digi then fingers crossed see 2-3 wks!! I'm gonna wait when see 3+ just see midwife! Didn't do anything at gp last time!! Still no real signs at all!! Hopings all well! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->