Just found out.

Baker385

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I just found out via urine tests I'm pregnant. Long story short when I was married my ex-husband and I TTC for years. Only to find out it was MFI after poking and prodding me for years. I was very active in forums and saw lots of BFPs not stick. I'm 36 now and I have no kids. I've been assuming I'd had to adopt soon opposed to having my own.

My current partner does not know yet. We live a couple hours away from each other and I want to tell him in person.

I can't help but suddenly be so scared my BFP will turn for the worse. I took a ton of tests as my mom was visiting and insisted lol! I took a frer rapid this am and it wasnt as blaring as the others. I believe it's less sensitive than the early response.

I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance. I know how difficult it can be to TTC personally and I don't want to lose it. Originally I spotted red blood on the day my period should have started and the second day it was less. Then just dark remenants when I wipe. I've been peeing in a cup and dipping my tests. I have seen some dark tissue pieces. No bigger than a pen tip. My breasts are sore and have been more than normal. I'm still waking up hot, I temp'ed years ago and always look forward to the lower body temp of my period. I'm having cramping on my left side but primarily by the ovary? It's where I usually have period cramping. Last night I had cramping in a more centered area opposed to off to one side .

All pics are First response tests. I also took some Walgreens clear blue knock off. One was an error another was BFP. I took a strip test from an OLD box of ovulation tests/pregnancy tests I had deom TTC years ago. Not wondfo, generation guard is the name, with a VVF positive.

Collage 2018-10-18 04_32_32.jpg

A big congrats to you. The high temp and other symptoms sound really positive! Bleeding sounds good for implantation. Good luck with telling your partner and for your pregnancy overall, the tests look all good to me. Congratulations again :flower:

A big congrats to you. The high temp and other symptoms sound really positive! Bleeding sounds good for implantation. Good luck with telling your partner and for your pregnancy overall, the tests look all good to me. Congratulations again :flower:
Thank you so much. Maybe I'm overwhelmed and that's causing worry .

Congratulations! Maybe book in to see a doctor soon, some reassuring blood tests might help :) x

Thank you ladies! I did go to the doc today. The midwife seemed not concerned at all about the cramping or spotting, even said well if you are miscarrying what can you do? Nothing.

My blood test was 92 which is okay for my timing .

Oh congratulations!!!! It is overwhelming to be newly pregnant! No matter what the circumstances!!!

I spotted - really, actually bled, throughout most of my pregnancy with DD and she’s a very healthy almost 5 year old! This time around I’ve had some spotting and quite a bit of cramping and lower back pain - but numbers have been fine and just saw heartbeat yesterday at 6 weeks!!! A lot of the scary symptoms we get in early pregnancy are just our bodies getting used to everything, not giving us a sign of impending doom :flower:

Try to take it day by day and be easy only yourself! I sound like a hippy dippy but I truly believe one of the worst things for pregnancy is stress - and I KNOW it’s impossible to not worry - but try to take it a little at a time! Worrying won’t do anything at all!! :hugs: and congratulations again!!!

Congratulations! By the way that Midwife sounds very insensitive. We all know we can't do anything when we're having a miscarriage but that doesn't mean we don't want some peace of mind. If you can I would get a new Midwife, she just sounds rude as hell.

Good luck telling your boyfriend!

Congratulations! By the way that Midwife sounds very insensitive. We all know we can't do anything when we're having a miscarriage but that doesn't mean we don't want some peace of mind. If you can I would get a new Midwife, she just sounds rude as hell.

Good luck telling your boyfriend!

She definitely was alittle cold about it but considering her age I feel she probably has alot of great experience to bring to the table. Unfortunately most offices here work by teams as one person can't be on call for delivery 24/7/365. So there's bound to be someone somewhere I don't prefer 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->