Just found out!

soloso

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

I have just had confirmation of pregnancy, 1-2 weeks on a digi! its very early, i think only 10 dpo!! so very nervous and not quite believing it yet.

I wanted to know if it is normal to have some on and off niggly pains? nothing that hurts much but i am getting some very slight cramps/feelings in random places (sides, lower back, lower abdomen)

So terrified that i will come on AF anytime and it wont be a viable pregnancy :( Can anyone confirm they had aches and pains and it was normal?

Many thanks and congratulations to everyone in here :flower:

Completely normal. Ive had lots of pains in each pregnancy and ive found the more pregnancies ive had the more nigglier and sore the pains get. Same as after pains after birth

Yup, I had that. And then I really did feel like AF was coming on the day it should have, but it didn't.

Soloso, I think we are having very similar journeys, I am so glad you asked this question because I am so paranoid after 2 chemicals last year that every little niggle is driving me crazy and I am so scared to go to the toilet incase AF gets me I am praying so hard for sticky beans all round

Soloso, I think we are having very similar journeys, I am so glad you asked this question because I am so paranoid after 2 chemicals last year that every little niggle is driving me crazy and I am so scared to go to the toilet incase AF gets me I am praying so hard for sticky beans all round

I think we are! I saw you have a child turning 7 soon, i also have a 7 year old :) lol
I tested again today 24 hours later and got a darker line which is reassuring but i am so paranoid. I am trying to stay positive but its so hard. I wont feel safe until after 12 weeks......... which is a hell of a long time! I keep doing the same, checking for AF constantly. FXd for happy and healthy pregnancies :D

Also thankyou everyone for the reassurance. The pains have gone just the odd small thing here and there, I am going to keep testing to see darker lines over the next few days to try help get through the worry! Praying for the best x

Yes hon yep its completely normol
I had lower back ache that felt very similar to when ure about to have AF
Also alot of mild cramping and sharp shooting pains.
Hope that helps

Things seem to be going ok so far, test are getting darker :)

My next question is white lotion type cm something people have experienced after their bfp? I am terrified it’s a sign that my period is going to come. Did anyone else have this after they got their bfp?

My next question is white lotion type cm something people have experienced after their bfp? I am terrified it’s a sign that my period is going to come. Did anyone else have this after they got their bfp?

Yes hun and I found it's got worse in 2nd trimester! Nothing to worry about, it's just not very nice that's all lol

Yes I had the white cm as well that's normol. It's also sometimes like a yellowish colour and I even had tanned CM around 7 weeks and panicked but all normol.
Wait till u hit the second trimester the CM is crazy lol you get alot lol.

Tests getting darker are a good sign things are progressing.

These are Sat Sun then Today. Its hard to see much of a difference between Sunday and today but in real life i can see its darker, its the same as the control now finally where as sundays is not quite as dark as the control :)!

Making me feel much better, just need a dye stealer and a 2-3 digi now :winkwink:

progression20.jpg

Oh yeah, I was away during my TWW and I remember quite clearly the creamy CM - nothing like a normal cycle CM at all. Almost egg-white stretchy, but not quite. And it went yellow for a day or two. Came home and got my BFP on 12 DPIUI.

The creamy cm in the second trimester is creamy. And actually this may be tmi but I feel more aroused I think because I’m more lubricated down there. I wanted nothing to do with my husband the first trimester, even to look at him pissed me off, but now that my hormones have switched, I’m a happy and excited woman. At least most of the time!! I just wear a very light pantiliner because I hate that feeling in my underwear!

The creamy cm in the second trimester is creamy. And actually this may be tmi but I feel more aroused I think because I’m more lubricated down there. I wanted nothing to do with my husband the first trimester, even to look at him pissed me off, but now that my hormones have switched, I’m a happy and excited woman. At least most of the time!! I just wear a very light pantiliner because I hate that feeling in my underwear!

I'm with you there!!! My partner has never been so happy to see second trimester come around hahaha

These are Sat Sun then Today. Its hard to see much of a difference between Sunday and today but in real life i can see its darker, its the same as the control now finally where as sundays is not quite as dark as the control :)!

Making me feel much better, just need a dye stealer and a 2-3 digi now :winkwink:

View attachment 1061174

Those look fantastic hon. Congrats

Hahaha even to look at him pissed me off lol. I died when I read that:rofl:

and following on from the above comments, neither me or my boyfriend want to DTD whatsoever right now! it makes me feel nervous that i might bleed or get pains and whilst i still feel so anxious it wont be happening! Who knows if and when we might ever do it again :haha:

Look how blazing positive that is hon. Woohoooo.
And hahahaha I was like that to.
And now I'm getting big I just cant be bothered with it lol. Poor DH:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"