Just found out

EllaMom2B

believes in miracles
Reaction score
that it's over, and OH asked "What's wrong with you?" I'm gutted.

Aww I'm so sorry hunny, I think men dont know how to deal with it I'm sure hes just as gutted as you.xxx

i'm so so sorry huni, men always manage to say the rong things at the rong times its the way ther made xxxxx

Oh, hon - I'm so sorry. I hope he comes to his senses soon and apologizes.

It's not your fault. Just remember that. He's just lashing out at the nearest target because that's what men do.

:hug:

So sorry hun................men def are a totally different breed to us.
lots of hugs
Nat xxxxxxx

I can totally sympathise, I had my first miscarriage yesterday, it was my first pregnancy also. I've been in bits all day yesterday but took some sleeping tablets as I'd been bleeding since Thursday morning so hardly slept that night!

My H keeps telling me think of it as a period or "it's just an egg, not a baby yet" -IT WAS OUR BABY FFS - something we made together with love and I can't just let it go!

You so have my thoughts with you and I hope your being kind to yourself! Thiers nothing we could have done to stop or prevent it from happening!

I've joined this forum today for advise and were do we go from here!

take care and if you want to talk, please PM me - I totally know whatyour going through!

Im so sorry, sometimes its better to say nothing at all, just seems some people dont seem to remember that. It doesnt matter at what stage/egg/baby was etc. it just matters how that person feels about it, so if your upset and he doesnt seem to be, then he needs to just be there for you in whatever way he can........... maybe you need to say to him, lets not have a discussion over if you think I should handle it differently, this is how I feel, and you can either say something supportive or nothing at all.

I remember spotting before the mc and started to randomly cry, and oh said 'what are you crying for now?' ........... so I just said 'because I know what is coming' and afterwards I did break into tears a few times in front of him and he just said nothing ..... but that was ok as it was better than him saying something that would upset me further.

Take care xx

:hugs: to you.

decemberbride DH said almost the same thing by DH said. We have actually been to counseling which has helped. It made him realize that even though he didnt feel it we concieved a child. There was proof not only with the hpt, but the way I feel and the symptoms I had. Men just dont get it is all I can say. It may take a while for him to come around. :hugs: :hugs:

You can pm me if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"