just found out

usmcwifey

Reaction score
so i just found out on thursday from an hpt that i am pregnant! very excited even though it wasn't planned or unplanned really. unfortunately, oh left for boot camp 2 weeks ago, and i don't have the address i can write to yet so he won't even know for another few weeks =[ luckily my mom is here to support me. wondering how i should tell my oh though lol. only almost 3 weeks in and we only did the deed once that week so i guess its just meant to be! edd is april 6 2010 so wish me luck everyone!

Congradulations hun !!! You might want to try a recruiting office they might be able to get in touch with him for you im suprised he wasnt given some sort of address before he left. Anyways hun have a healthy and happy 9 months:happydance:

Congrats hun! You can tell him at graduation! Maybe wear a shirt saying he is going to be a daddy or something! My hubby is a Marine too!

Wow, congrats! That must be stressful being without him, though. My OH was in the Army, but lucky me, he's retired now! I'm sure you can come up with a very creative, exciting way to tell him. Happy and Healthy 9!

congrats :) wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"