Just Found out

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
My little angel was indeed a girl :cry: I have 3 boys and I just knew in my heart this was my daughter, I don't know why she was taken from me, I miss her so much. I lost her at 18 weeks and my memories are so vivid and I can't stop thinking of her. Her name is Ava Sophia :cry:
I will mourn her till the day i die. I am so hurt right now. I am 40 years old and this pregnancy was a total surprise. my boys are 20,17 and 11 so when I found out I was expecting I was shocked and then happier than I have ever been, my precious daughter I will love her forever.
Thank You :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss.

:hugs:

I can't believe I had a daughter :cry: I remember as soon as I found out I was pregnant I knew, how did I know? Now it all has been taken away, I can't believe how I feel, I am just lost :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oww hun i'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs

I am so sorry

Sweet dreams Ava Sophia :kiss:

Sweet dreams Ava Sophia.

So sorry for the loss of ur precious little girl :hugs:

Why does the hurt start all over again? Maybe I should not have found out the gender? I feel like I am going through this all over again :cry: It's like I almost had her and I lost her :cry: I wanted to find out cause I had to put a name on the stone. My God I feel like I can't get through this, what do i do? :cry: :cry:

you will get through it my lovely, i really feel for you, time is a great healer, and slowly but surely you will start to feel better, ive got tears writing to you, you need to take it one day at a time, and grieve for your beautiful little girl, i feel like screaming for you hunny, it is so unfair sometimes. you let it all out hunny, we're here for you xxxxx

sleep tight little Ava Sophia xxxxxx

you will get through it my lovely, i really feel for you, time is a great healer, and slowly but surely you will start to feel better, ive got tears writing to you, you need to take it one day at a time, and grieve for your beautiful little girl, i feel like screaming for you hunny, it is so unfair sometimes. you let it all out hunny, we're here for you xxxxx

sleep tight little Ava Sophia xxxxxx

Thank you, I just feel like screaming and asking why ,why did this happen. I can't try again cause I just am so scared and I will be 41 in June and almost 42 if I try again. :cry: I have waited years for a girl and finally gave up then 11 yrs later I get pregnant and I was not even trying :cry: Then I have to find out from the funeral director that it was girl??????? My doctor did not even call me, the funeral director said he kept persisting and calling the hospital and they told him it was girl, are they aloud to do this> How can they give my info to a total stranger and before even telling me???
Now I have to call today and see if the diagnoses came in, they think it was trisomy 18 :cry: I am just lost and I can't take much more of this

ohhh hunny, i think sometimes doctors can be quite insensitive as they see it quite a lot, but what they need to realise is that its a horrendeous situation & people deserve to be treated with respect, she is your little girl who fell asleep. i cant imagine what it feels like but i do really feel for you, things will start to get better i promise it will just take time. it just seems so unfair. xxxxx

ohhh hunny, i think sometimes doctors can be quite insensitive as they see it quite a lot, but what they need to realise is that its a horrendeous situation & people deserve to be treated with respect, she is your little girl who fell asleep. i cant imagine what it feels like but i do really feel for you, things will start to get better i promise it will just take time. it just seems so unfair. xxxxx

Thank you for talking with me, it means so much, you have no idea :cry:
xoxooxoxoxoxox :hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry, sleep tight little Ava Sophia.

xxx

I dont think it is right the hospital told the funeral directors and not you, unless you asked the funeral directors to find out?

I know finding out Ava is a little girl has made it all the more raw at the moment, but I think it will help in time, being allowed to grieve for your daughter.

:hugs::hugs:

so sorry for the loss of your little girl :hugs:, the pain will never go away, i lost my little girl last yr i was 16wks but found out she had died at 13wks i just knew she was a girl i had tests which tuck 3months and thats when i was told she had died from turners syndrome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->