Just go to sleep!!!!

S

sparkswillfly

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she doesnt want bottle, she doesnt want boobies, she doesnt want a dummy, she doesnt want cuddles, she doesnt want a walk in the pram, she doesnt want her cot, she doesnt want her chair, she doesnt want her playmat.

ffs!!!!!!!!:wacko:

awww hun i feel you pain...is she too hot maybe?? or too cold...archie has thrush for the 3rd time in 3 weeks its soo painful for him all hes done today is scream

if all else fails(and i might get panned for saying this) but 2.5 ml of calpol wont harm her she may be in pain somewhere my gp told me as long as a baby is over 4kg it is safe to give it

I havent got any calpol.:cry:

She would pick the one weekend Im on my own to have a grump on.

Shes just done a big poop so Im hoping that will do it

Maybe she wants you to sing her a song and do a little dance for her? :rofl:

:hugs:

Maybe she wants you to sing her a song and do a little dance for her? :rofl:

"I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung"

Trust me there isnt much i havent tried to try and get Brooke to shut up at times :rofl:

Nope she didnt stay asleep longer than 5 mins. Shes still up now... I think someones sneaked her some red bull

oh no :hugs: you poor thing you must be shattered:hugs: they can be so frustrating sometimes cant they. i do feel sorry for jack though when he is like that cos im sure he wishes he could tell me whats wrong. hope she sleeps for you tonight hun :hugs::hugs:

I had this problem until about 10:30pm (4mins ago LOL) It didnt matter WHAT I did LeeAnne wanted nothing to do with sleeping which isnt normal for her as she usually is in bed by 8pm and doesnt wake up until 4am for a bottle!

I would swaddle her and she would scream and try to get lose so I would unswaddle her and her arms would flail so much she kept hitting herself in the head :dohh:

Babies are hard work sometimes. When savannah does that I just hold her tightly to my breast and she'll normally eat and fall asleep.

She finally slept at 11pm till 6.30am... so ill let her off for yesterday. Shes a happy baby so far today. Fingers crossed she stays happy!

awww good girl!!!! hope she got it all out yesterday and has a nice chilled out day today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->