Just got a BFP...and terrified...

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
We had a miscarriage last year at this time.

Last night I had a faint positive on a Walmart cheapie, and this morning again on an Equate. We are praying that this bean sticks! Any good old wives tales to make your beans stick???

So afraid to be excited...but I want to be!

Hi Boobsmcgee! So sorry to hear about your m/c and congrats on your BFP! I think I saw you over on TTC. I'm not much help as I'm fairly worried about anything going wrong still and finding it hard to get excited so far, but I thought I'd say hi!

I think the trick is to remain calm and listen to your body - get sleep and eat when you need to?

Congratulations!!!! Sleep and eat healthy are the two main things that stick out to me. Enjoy every second of the pregnancy!

I'm feeling the same way. I don't know of anything that can help (aside from progesterone, which I'm already taking) but at least we can be paranoid together!

I am happy to have so many wonderful sisters in paranoia!!! :happydance:

congrats and the best thing you can do for your baby is taking prenatals daily and to talk to them. me and my boyfriend talk to our baby(ies) every day since we found out i was pregnant and every morning and night he leans against my tummy and whispers "i love you baby i cant wait to hug you" or "goodnight baby" or good morning. it makes our baby do flips! but i suggest talking to your baby every day and eating a healthy nutritious diet as well as taking the prenatals daily.

I have been on prenatals for a few months now, so that is a great start! I will start talking to baby as well! Thank you for your tips!

Aww so sorry to hear of your previous loss :hugs: keep positive and have faith :flower:

congrats and the best thing you can do for your baby is taking prenatals daily and to talk to them. me and my boyfriend talk to our baby(ies) every day since we found out i was pregnant and every morning and night he leans against my tummy and whispers "i love you baby i cant wait to hug you" or "goodnight baby" or good morning. it makes our baby do flips! but i suggest talking to your baby every day and eating a healthy nutritious diet as well as taking the prenatals daily.

U can feel ur baby already? Awesome.

So this is going to sound REALLY SILLY!

When I was pregnant with my son 10 years ago, so was Liv Tyler.

I just read that Liv Tyler is pregnant again.

Maybe this was the sign that everything will be ok?

Oooh, that's spooky. Fingers crossed it's a sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->