Just got a positive OPK, who's with me? May 26th

Aerith07

Reaction score
Hi all!

We are doing NFP and avoiding fertile days...

However, I just got a positive OPK this morning, 3 days earlier than normal. So here I am in the TWW.

Anyone want to wait with me?

Hi!

Are you TTC? Want a TWW buddy? :)

Yes please!!
I am ttc I hope this our month!
Didn’t manage to BD on the 26th but did the few days before ovulation and hopefully today too. I hope that covers is all.
I am so bad I start testing far too early! I have no patience.

Heeheehee.

I'll probably test around 10dpo. So maybe the 6th or 7th. :)

Any symptoms for you? I just have my typical post ov symptoms

I think I may have ovulated a day later as had some cramping yesterday...

I start testing at 6dpo even though I know it’s way too early.

I have some slight cramping but not sure it it’s from ovulation...

I’ve had a terrible cough this past week and temp has been high so didn’t bother with checking bbt this cycle.

I am out of tests so waiting for them to come in the post and knowing me i’ll start testing straight away!

I got my solid smiley on clearblue connected on Saturday. App says af due 7th so suppose I am too so will wait with you if that’s ok. We bd’d Sunday so hoping it’s enough for a lucky month...
Good luck everyone

Nothing to note other than cramping here and there...
FF shows me as being 1 dpo.
I think I ovulated 26/27th

Symptom spotting begins!

2-3 dpo here. No symptoms really.

I'm getting a little nervous and I'm a little miffed that my body decided to ovulate 3 days earlier than normal. I'm actually worried about my cycles becoming so short. I'm normally 27 days and if I did ovulate 3 days earlier than normal then that puts my cycle at 24 days. What is going on with my body?

I think I got my positive opk on the 29th. I also got solid smiley on cb advanced on the 7th so I’m really not sure where I’m at with my cycle to be honest. Not had a bleed since coming off bc about 8/9 weeks ago so just been trying to track using opks to see if I’m ovulating again. Last time I came off bc I conceived almost right away. That ended in a cp but was pregnant again the following month which was successful

173E6EDF-12DB-4C04-957D-FCDC6BC44EB8.jpeg

I got my positive CB digital ovulation on May 22nd. Af is due on the 7th. I'm 11dpo. Bfn so far. Lots of symptoms but I'm probably imagining them Haha good luck ladies x

Update! Turns out the 29th wasn’t my positive opk, I got that on the 8th June and got my bfp on the 18th!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->