Just got back from my doctors appointment

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
He put me on metformin nearly 4 weeks ago to help my periods and give me a better chance of falling pregnant and not losing my baby, well was he suprised to hear im pregnant already from these miracle tablets!! I had been on her em about a week and i ovulated perfectly on time, and now im pregnant, anyway he agrees with me that i should stay on them for the first trimester as they reduce the risk of miscarriage in woman with PCOS, and hes got me to book an appointment with the midwife so thats next Tuesday! I wouldnt have even booked in until i was around 10 weeks but he said book in between 5-6 and tell them that im recommended to have an early scan due to previous losses, as he said he doesn't have a lot to do with pregnancy treatment thats all down to the midwife, so im hoping next week i can convince her to book me a scan, i told the doctor im getting cramps but no bleeding he said thats perfectly normal but has asked me to be very careful and try relax as much as possible, im also taking it upon myself to go on pelvic rest for the first trimester, no sex lol im doing all i can to keep this little baby where it is :)

I had early scan at 5 weeks 6 days and saw a little dot and flashing HB , still anxious but have decided that is always going to be the case once you have children we will never be calm again lol

I had early scan at 5 weeks 6 days and saw a little dot and flashing HB , still anxious but have decided that is always going to be the case once you have children we will never be calm again lol

Awww a little heartbeat! Thats what i want to see, i think if i see that my mind will be put at rest (to an extent lol) yea you are right once you have kids your never calm again lol so true

Glad your doctor is pushing to get you in earlier! Let us know when you are scheduled for a scan..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->