Just got my BFP

Vickster1

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I've just moved over to the pregnancy forums as I found out yesterday i'm pregnant! Just done a clearblue digital with conception indicator and it's 2-3 weeks! So i'm 4-5 weeks gone!! I can't believe it a I only thought i O'd 4 days ago. Me and DH are shocked but so so happy as we were TTC for only 1 cycle. I have irregular cycles so thought it would take ages but here we are!

Congrats!
Wishing you a h&h 9months xx

Hi vickster! Also got my bfp within the last week so think I am about 4 weeks gone. I'm not sure what to do next!!!

Congrats vickster! Don't know if you remember me but I remember you. We were recently both in the "waiting to try in July" group. A few of us from that group are now expecting. So happy it's happened so quickly for us all!

Congrats vickster! Don't know if you remember me but I remember you. We were recently both in the "waiting to try in July" group. A few of us from that group are now expecting. So happy it's happened so quickly for us all!

Hi yes i remember you!! congrats to you too!

hi ladies! I've just moved over to the pregnancy forums as i found out yesterday i'm pregnant! Just done a clearblue digital with conception indicator and it's 2-3 weeks! So i'm 4-5 weeks gone!! I can't believe it a i only thought i o'd 4 days ago. Me and dh are shocked but so so happy as we were ttc for only 1 cycle. I have irregular cycles so thought it would take ages but here we are!

congrats! <3

Hi ladies! I've just moved over to the pregnancy forums as I found out yesterday i'm pregnant! Just done a clearblue digital with conception indicator and it's 2-3 weeks! So i'm 4-5 weeks gone!! I can't believe it a I only thought i O'd 4 days ago. Me and DH are shocked but so so happy as we were TTC for only 1 cycle. I have irregular cycles so thought it would take ages but here we are!

Congratulations!! I got my BFP yesterday, too, 2-3 weeks!! Looks like we will be due around the same time. April 5 for me, Easter!

Did another clearblue test but now saying 3+ weeks. Any idea how accurate they are

Did another clearblue test but now saying 3+ weeks. Any idea how accurate they are

I think they are pretty accurate, but I would calculate either from the first day of your LMP (most common) or your ovulation date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->