Just got my BFP

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
Hello all! Just got an unexpected bfp and am still in shock... But truth be told I kind of suspected pregnancy this month as my breasts hurt in a different than pms type way... Anyway, it seems I'm due in March with number three! This will be baby number three for my partner as well, so we will soon have 6 kids between us :I

Anyway, I'm rambling, congrats to all other first trimester ladies too!!

Congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Hello all! Just got an unexpected bfp and am still in shock... But truth be told I kind of suspected pregnancy this month as my breasts hurt in a different than pms type way... Anyway, it seems I'm due in March with number three! This will be baby number three for my partner as well, so we will soon have 6 kids between us :I

Anyway, I'm rambling, congrats to all other first trimester ladies too!!

Congrats!

congrats :) you and i are almost the same in how far along we are

Congrats on your lovely shock BFP <3 x

I just got my BFP too!! Ovulated on the 28th of June and found out I was pregnant last week!! I think I am about the same - 7 weeks pregnant. I have my first Drs apt tomorrow!

We found out on our honey moon! I was 5 days late BUT SO CRAMPY that I didn't think it was possible to be pregnant.. but when I tested it was super positive!!!!!!!! Not telling anyone yet, but hopeful everything continues on!

Congrats! Surprise Bfps are great! This is baby #3 for me too, woo!

Congratulations to everyone on this thread! :thumbup: I got my bfp with Dollar Tree last night on CD 37 and confirmed today with Clearblue. So excited but also a little bewildered because this is the first time for me. Can´t be happier though! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->