Just got my + OPK's!! Digi and IC *Updated w/ the 6th official day of +'s!*

And another one today

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/CD17opk.jpg

mammag!! Your opks are still positive today?? My IC's are still really positive.. But my cbfm still says hi and the stick looks the same to me:/ I think I am gonna do another cbd and see if it is positive too.. Is that a First response brand?

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/DSCI0010.jpg
Left is test line, Right is control line.

and TODAYS!!! Lol, ~~~it's never going to end~~~

mammag!! Your opks are still positive today?? My IC's are still really positive.. But my cbfm still says hi and the stick looks the same to me:/ I think I am gonna do another cbd and see if it is positive too.. Is that a First response brand?

Yeah, they are first response. I think they are too sensitive!

awww am delighted u got ur +opk hun ...wat cd u on now?? wow that came aroind fast ..........
im officially stalking u (in a nice way lol) i remember u from last cycle.......im on cd9 now and god knows when ill get a +opk hopefully sooner than last cycle which was cd20 lol ....best of luck , hope u caught that lil eggie this time x

Yeah, I'm on CD18, this is my 4th day of positive OPK's.

Awww hun, im loving that smiley face and nice dark lines.....just waiting for mine to appear, hopefully in next cple days......hping you get a BFP chick i will be stalking! lol! Will post mine soon i hpe, shudnt be far behind ya with that smiley face and then hopefully our BFP's!! Good luck xxx :hugs:

Awww hun, im loving that smiley face and nice dark lines.....just waiting for mine to appear, hopefully in next cple days......hping you get a BFP chick i will be stalking! lol! Will post mine soon i hpe, shudnt be far behind ya with that smiley face and then hopefully our BFP's!! Good luck xxx :hugs:

Yay!! :bfp:'s all around!!!!!

Did they ever go negative. I got my soy smileys this morning and tonight!!! :) good luck us!!!

your last OPK looks alot darker than the previous 1!... .fingers crossed x x

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/snapshot.png

Today's, still positive, makes 6 days of Pos OPK's!

Is this the most positive opks you've ever gotten?

Is this the most positive opks you've ever gotten?

It most certainly is!! Thinking it's the soy maybe, or maybe two eggy's!! Who knows, I'm not even that worried about it since I finally got a chance to temp this morning and it was for sure a post-O temp, a full degree higher than my last temp and 1.1 higher than the one before that, so just gonna chill the rest of the cycle, just trying to use my OPK's up so I'm not obsessing over them later on!

wow 6 days!!! lol... good thermal shift :).... im still bloody waiting to OV, i soooooooooo wish my cycles were shorter x

Wooohoooo! Love those positives!! Good luck girlie!!

I got another Smiley face today, but im still not convinced that it actually is!!

Im going to do another 1 shortly to see if it was a fluke or not :flower: x

Attachments

• P1060763.jpg
    P1060763.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members