Just got my second reading, both similar!

rainbows_x

Mummy.
Reaction score
This is the one I just recieved;

I want to be honest it was a little tough to do your reading as there was a little block, but we got through it in the end! Maybe you or someone is a little sceptic and doesnt believe in these kind of things :)

Right when i started doing your reading i sense that you are a friendly and understanding woman. You are graceful and practical! You like thse small things in life. You are girlie and i sense thay you like to look after your appearance as i am seeing hair things here and for some reason lipstick!
You are a woman with great determination and i sense you will eventually succeed in anything you put your mind too! You are a very strong lady but i dont think you feel this!

Your reading 04/12/2011

Right i sense that you have a great determination for a baby and i feel that this will complete you emotionally! I feel like you have had a tough time in life and i sense maybe emotional bullying going on around you! And i feel thats why pregnancy will do you the world of good! You will grow mentally. I feel it is wanted you have wanted for a while and you will feel fabulous when it happens! I See you wanting to shout it from the roof tops, you will be sooooo happy! You will feel like you have won the championship.
I am seeing some celebrations with the coming year, engagement, wedding, christening! Them type of parties and i see you there so either yours or someone close to you.
I feel like theres alot going on in your life your busy busy busy! Your mind is constantly on the go too! I am seeing work issues here too!
I want to say that i feel that you need to toughen up, i feel like you want to say things but you are afraid of the consequences. My advice is too just say it, dont live how people expect you too live your life how you want to! I am seeing that youve got alot on your shoulders and your always trying to keep everyone happy and your thinking 'what about me' Things will change hun and i am seeing this when your little one arrives!
Right back to the baby question :) Yes i see you falling pregnant and i dont think you have long to wait, i am seeing January as important and also November and i am seeing a little girl.
I am seeing classes around you, i am not sure whether its pregnancy related or not!
When it comes to labour i sense a little bit of a struggle, maybe a few clashes going on! Dont worry everything will be fine when little one arrives, and you will be feeling on top of the world. Youll be rewarded for all your hardwork! I am seeing dark hair too :)

Keep in touch and i hope to hear BFP news soon :)

The other one I had a few months back also said Janurary/November!

I was kind of hoping this would be my month, but wouldn't mind a Janurary bfp! This one was pretty much spot on, apart from the lipstick!

oooh who did that one and who did the one before?

i wonder what she means by january and november? do you think she means conception in january birth in november? is that even possible? maybe you'll go overdue?

dead exciting :)

i wonder what she means by january and november? do you think she means conception in january birth in november? is that even possible? maybe you'll go overdue?

One was a Facebook page and the other was a cheap £2.50 one n eBay. I hope I don't go overdue, I did with my girl and it was hell haha! Definitley possible though! x

One was a Facebook page and the other was a cheap £2.50 one n eBay. I hope I don't go overdue, I did with my girl and it was hell haha! Definitley possible though! x

it can't just be a coincidence that two are the same, hope you get your bfp in january :flower: that's when mine is predicted too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->