Just Got Our Very First BFP!

MollyGrue

Reaction score
My husband and I are trying for our first little one, and yesterday, I got a BFP! Actually, it was more like an extremely light BFP, but today's was undeniable!

I'm about to explode with excitement. I've wanted kids since forever (I'm 31), but it took me quite awhile to find the right guy. My husband and I have been married for 6 months, and we decided to NTNP, and here I am one month in with two lines. I told him a week ago that I just FELT different - he thought I was a little crazy, but look at that! There's a bean. We're hoping it sticks. I hear that the fact that the second line darkened between yesterday and today (significantly) is an excellent sign.

I'm pretty terrified of things going wrong, since this is the first time we've done the pregnancy thing, and the internet is TERRIFYING as far as things that can go wrong are concerned.

So, anyway. Hey! According to fertilityfriend, my due date is August 26, and I'm 3 weeks, 4 days along. It still feels surreal and terrifying and amazing all at once.

Congrats!!! It's surreal and so exciting! First month we tried I fell pregnant! I am 12 weeks two days now and the internet can be extremely worrying! I have tried to stop googling things!

Enjoy the excitement!! H&H 9 months

First of all...congrats!! How exciting for you! Second of all....these forums are horrible for worriers because people post when something goes wrong. But we all worry...the days go by faster but those first couple weeks are AGES long. Keep up the hope and happy and healthy 9 mos to you! :hugs:

Congratulations! I am currently pregnant with my first, too, and it is definitely exciting! Also, the internet is both very scary and very helpful so try to be positive and avoid the scary parts as best you can (easier said than done, for sure!) Wishing you the best!

Congrats! my advice is to not google anything lol

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congrats!

I agree, try not to google things! Haha.

Happy and healthy 9 months!

What a wonderful story and you have such a positive attitude! So very happy for you and welcome to the forum! :flower:

Thanks, everyone! I appreciate the warm welcome. We really are just thrilled, and it's just so difficult not to tell everyone!

Congratulations, and prayers for a healthy baby! :) :baby: :wohoo:

Took another test this morning (because I have them, so why not?) and the line is just a bit darker than it was yesterday. Not much, but definitely darker. The hormone doubles every 48 hours, yeah? So a little bit darker today is good, but it should definitely be even darker tomorrow, if all is going well.

I'm going to be the most neurotic pregnant woman in existence. I can't even leave the house without having to drive make and make sure the garage is closed. My poor husband. My poor, patient husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->