Just had a baby and WTT for #3

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
My boys are 4 almost 5, and 11 weeks. We had a scare this last cycle that I may be pregnant but it was a chemical pregnancy and both of us are pretending to be relieved. I asked him if he was happy when AF came and he said yes and no, because he wants both. I know we're not ready for a third but i cant figure out why we're both slightly disappointed.

I need and want to lose weight before we have another, my last pregnancy was really rough because of it and I'm just not happy with my size, so I'm glad for that reason.. I'm also enjoying an occasional drink on the weekends which I haven't been able to do for a while, and I would love a 2 year break between these two little ones but I'm thinking for us, more realistically, it will probably be one year tops.

We have the worst luck with birth control, I have gotten pregnant twice on the pill, once on nuvaring, and this last month with condoms, so i think we will go to condoms plus spermacide and see if we survive..haha.

I wanted to join this forum to remind myself that we don't need to do it again right away and to get support with all of the things that we want or need to do first. Thanks for reading!

Hi :) congrats on your new baby!

Jeesh, does your man have super sperm or something!? :haha: My husband want to go for #3 asap but I'm with you on wanting a break at least. Ive always said I only wanted two, but I'm open to having 1 more. Just not until we're ready :)

Hahaha I think its a super sperm super egg kind of combo...2 of the pregnancies were from before i met him, I had a doctor say i metabolize medications quickly...though that doesn't explain the condom dilemma! We want 4 kids but omg, not right away! haha.
I want to space them out and enjoy each one, and he worries about money being an issue..but I'm afraid we don't have a lot of self control on the baby making...Koah is only 12 weeks and I can feel that both of us are already hoping for an "oops"..crazy parents! At this rate we're going to have 20!

If I could support them financially I think I would have like 6 kids! We both work and we're not close enough to friends or family that would be able to watch them during the day, so daycare is the biggest thing holding us back. We simply couldn't afford to have more than two kids in daycare right now

Ohh daycare is ridiculously expensive...i definitely understand that! Yeah if it weren't for money i think id be ready to have another already. We live with my mother and share a 3 bedroom, and for now Im able to stay home with the boys which has been wonderful. Im trying to get the housewife thing going on, teaching myself to cook and all that..a dream come true for me - the crazy mom lady! We get told we're crazy for having more than 3 maximum, but secretly i wish i could be one of those 20 kids and counting families, i dont know what's wrong with me haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->