Just had implant removed and waiting for first AF

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
hi ladies

Just wondered if any of you have or are waiting to have the contraceptive implant removed? I introduced myself on here back in September because I was booked in to have my implant removed on November 22nd 2018 but I went to the appointment and they were unable to even attempt to remove it because it was in to deep and cudnt be felt when she pressed my arm. Was wanting to start TTC in December so I was really disappointed. I had to be referred to the hospital. Anyway I had my appointment yesterday and I had to have a scan on my arm to locate the implant. I was really nervous that wudnt be able to remove it becaus when she scanned me she said the implant had moved and was quite deep. But thankfully they got it out it took about half hour and I’m now left with a 1 and a half cm cut and 3 stitches that I have to have removed by a nurse at my doctors surgery on Wednesday next week. I’m in a bit of Pain but just so happy it’s out.

I had monthly periods with the implant and my last was on the 14 December I wasn’t due till the 22nd dec but it cake a week early which it has been doing since October. So I’m hoping that my period will come anytime from now. As soon as I’ve had that period me and my heart husband will be TTC our 3rd baby together. I just turned 39 in December so really wanna get a wriggle on.
Was told you can start trying as soon as the implant is removed as the hormone that is in the implant is out of ure body 24 hours after removel, but I’ve read a few horror stories where a few women said they had early miscarriages because the implant thins the lining of the womb. I’m not sure if it’s linked or not as I’ve been told by several health professionals that u can’t start strait after it’s removed and don’t even have to wait for a period. I’ve had a few misscarges so I just thought i was wait until I’ve had a period and then try.

Sorry so long winded. Anyone else gonna be TTC soon?

So sorry about the typos stupid predictive text

Just an update I’m now on AF it started on Thursday. Very heavy. I’m very surprised it came so quickly. Just hope I ovulate this month. Anyone got any advice?
We will be officially trying as soon as AF ends. It’s slowed down a lot today so think it’s comng to an end. Anyone else recently had the implant removed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->