Just had to share this one: google ads and me

calm

Reaction score
You know those ads google put, and sometimes they make sense like when they say "want an English midwife even if you live in Spain" or "Want to conceive a girl?" and sometimes they are just horrible things like "want to test when you are going to die" (why oh why does this one keep appearing, must be the word "test")

Well one just popped up saying that if you are pregnant you can test to see who is the father with just the mother's blood. I was curious and looked into it, and I couldn't understand how it would be possible. it seems that when it comes to it the men's blood is needed to. ANYWAY, they get to the pricing and it says:

" Pricing

Standard Test - $990
Mother, fetus, and one alleged father

Each additional alleged father** - $150"

I just couldn't get over it!! A mix of laughter and mouth agape. I mean, the cherry on the cake would have been if they had added a bonus price if you sent 5 alleged father's blood samples! LOL LOL and LOL

It sure sounds dodgy, I would never trust a company like that !

Mind you, I saw an episode I think it was Maury (american chat show) and a woman on there was having I think either 6th or 9th DNA test for her child's father!!!! :saywhat: I was like seriously??? I remember she was mortified when it the test came back negative!! I don't like to judge people but really, testing at least 6 different men?

oooo I think I saw one like that lol!!
seriously though....OMG lol!!
I think I saw one on the 8th man and it wasn't him either?!

omg!! i feel sorry for that kid... one day he will re-watch that show and I think only bad things will come from it... poor little guy/girl.
xxx

Mind you, I saw an episode I think it was Maury (american chat show) and a woman on there was having I think either 6th or 9th DNA test for her child's father!!!! :saywhat: I was like seriously??? I remember she was mortified when it the test came back negative!! I don't like to judge people but really, testing at least 6 different men?

Surely it must be a setup ?

There was one on Jeremy Kyle recently where she did a 3rd DNA and it wasnt his - I thought that was a lot but 8 or 9 is just crazy!

Id never ever trust one of them ads - there was a story in Take a Break a few years ago about a woman saw one of these ads and paid about £300 I think it was to find out if her baby was a boy or girl at 6 weeks ( :shock: ) apparently just by giving a blood sample. It came back it was a girl and at her 20 week scan it was a boy! By the time she tried to sue them or whatever she did the company had gone bust and couldnt be traced! Id never trust them in a million years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->