just have to tell someone. long :(

Honestly, I would just try to let it go and not think about it that much, at least your mom is trying to mediate. However, kicking a dog is never acceptable, there are much better ways to discipline/train when there is misbehaving I probably would have gone off too if I had seen that.

It was mid fight, I'm sorry, I should have clarified, she got away from him as she wasn't wearing her collar. It was more of a "oi knock it off" I would never let him fully belt her in the bum, Unfortunately she is a viscous girl and we can manage her but this dog was brought over without our knowledge and we only saw it as our dogs saw it and I can't move very fast :haha:

Yep, well, it's official. .... my dad has graduated into f-ing asshole! My mum tried to talk to him this morning and he yelled at her, all I hear from her side was "yeah well it's really upset her, she's pregnant and emotional, you have to watch what you say" and his response. ..... get ready ladies..... "oh I don't give a F* if she wants to be a f-ing bitch and f-ing cry about everything I don't f-int care. I'm sick of hearing that A is this A is that, you don't know her you're at work all day"
2 peas in a selfricheous pod I think. I used to think dad and I were alike but I think A and I were switched as babies. We're going out all day, and tomorrow, and the next days until mum has a day off work and then the baby shower then we're leaving straight away.
I wish I could tell her not to come but dad and bro would obviously defend her :sad1: I said to mum if she complains on the day I'll say "don't come then" and mum said she'd take the blame so hopefully it doesn't come to that because poor mum has to live here whereaswwe get to leave...... thank god lol.

I typed a whole thing but deleted it. I just have two points-
It's about being proud of what I have and not getting the credit I deserve for looking after my car.
And I sat down with him like an adult and that's when he defended her.
I'm obviously emotional at this stage I don't need people putting me down ESPECIALLY family!

No I know what I ment was as long as you are proud and happy which you should be don't worry about others just my opinion im not Saying its right but i find the less you care about others opinions the happier life is and yes i would want my family to be proud of me but i would question them not myself if they were not as i said on the end of pp you SHOULD be proud of you and I totally agree at you being emotional dont get me wrong i have been what I ment was to be taken seriously and not fobbed off or seen as irrational emotional hormonal simply because you are pregnant x

Thank you for clearing that up :) I am proud but it's hard because I've never gotten praise or anything :( my brother's always been the golden child even though he's a dropkick! I've never gotten praise for owning a house at 20, being happily married at 18, having and keeping my licence and after the initial "yay you're pregnant" wore off it's all attention back to bro and A. Those are the kind of things you tell your kids that you're proud of them for right? I think that's why it upset me so much when he defended her... I try not to care what other people think but it's just a little hard lately :(
Sorry if I seemed snippy before :hugs:

Well I think he's made his feelings perfectly clear :/ just let them get on!!! Makes us better people and whether they are golden child's (ok no such word but u know what I mean) are they really as happy as you and there is nothing like self satisfaction and a feeling of pride and achievement which is what I was trying to get at originally with the its not a competition thing forget about what they have/do not have n just concentrate on you........ Have a fab shower and good luck with everything x

Yeah the more I will myself the happier I am now. I've got what I've got and I'm damn proud :D no more caring about them!
Thank you xx

If you don't want her at your shower, hell, un invite her, your brother, and your dad!! Tell them that they can all sit at home and kiss each other's asses seeing as how that's what they seem to like doing the most anyhow. Then write them off! You don't need them!!

The shower's at their home :oops: lol. That's why it's tricky lol. I've put on my happy face, hubs and I got some great bargains on toys for Tanner today :D and I got new maternity jeans so I'm a happy camper lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->