Just heard HB :)

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
I've been searching desperately for a week, I'm so anxious over this pregnancy after loosing twins at 24 weeks.

Anyway, finally I got it, not long enough to record but it was there briefly.

Pointless post but needed to share x

Yay! I can't wait to get a Doppler :D

Yay! One of the best sounds ever!

Is that Manchester UK you're from?

What Doppler did you use if you don't mind me asking?

I should receive my sonaline b Doppler tomorrow no I'm excited to see if I can hear anything this early!

congrats :) amazing how good it makes you feel isn't it?

That's so awesome and so happy for you! So sorry about your loss. I am 12 weeks tomorrow and get my doppler in a couple of days and hoping I can hear it. The last thread I was on about this a poster said it's not typical to hear the heartbeat on a doppler until 14-16 weeks so I'm not sure now.

Oohhhh it's like beautiful music isn't it?? I wish I had a doppler but my dh won't enable me (sob) hehe Good luck finding it again soon!

That's so awesome and so happy for you! So sorry about your loss. I am 12 weeks tomorrow and get my doppler in a couple of days and hoping I can hear it. The last thread I was on about this a poster said it's not typical to hear the heartbeat on a doppler until 14-16 weeks so I'm not sure now.

I think it depends on the Doppler you use. I've heard a lot of ladies find it 8 weeks onwards with a sonaline b.

That's the one I've got. I'm hoping to find it :thumbup:

Is that Manchester UK you're from?

What Doppler did you use if you don't mind me asking?

I should receive my sonaline b Doppler tomorrow no I'm excited to see if I can hear anything this early!

I've just bought another sonoline b, my last pregnancy I found the heartbeat the day I received it 8+5, hoping to find it even earlier this time :)

I've just bought another sonoline b, my last pregnancy I found the heartbeat the day I received it 8+5, hoping to find it even earlier this time :)

I should get mine tomorrow and I'll be 8+6 so I reeeeeally hope I find it. I saw the heartbeat on the scan I had on Thursday so I just want to hear it :)

Yes Manchester UK, born and bred.

I've rented a hi bebe (think that's what it's called) from a site called Anawiz.

I've been through a nightmare since wanting children, had a 24 week loss Christmas Day 2010, 2 miscarriages and then had my little girl fine. I wouldn't get through a pregnancy without it.

It's took me ages to find, and a few worries when I can't but eventually got it x

I think it depends on the Doppler you use. I've heard a lot of ladies find it 8 weeks onwards with a sonaline b.

That's the one I've got. I'm hoping to find it :thumbup:

Yay that's what I bought! I really hope we hear it! thump thump thump

Mummy of Ange, that's the doppler I've got and think it is great. It kept me sane through my last pregnancy with my LO who is now 16 months old (after 2 mcs), and I heard heartbeat for first time a few nites ago at 8+4.

Sorry for your losses, I can't begin to imagine what a loss at 24 weeks would be like :hugs: .

I am glad you found the heartbeat and hope the next 9 months is happy and healthy!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->