Just in need of answers

Nell0128

Reaction score
Hi,

So i have PCOS, and currently in the TWW after my 3rd cycle of clomid. 1st cycle, 50mg, did not ovulate progesterone was 0.1, on 2nd cycle i was on 100mg, used opks, no ovulation, progesterone was 9, 3rd cycle 100mg, which i started on 9 - 13 Feb, had progesterone done on 25th, saw gynae on 26th, he confirmed ovulation, progesterone was at 19. Did an ultrsound and he confirmed ovulation from the right ovary as he saw the corpus luteum. He said to test from this week onwards, i have tested every day since sunday, BFN. I don't know when i ovulated, i have used the apps and according to them i should have ovulated 19th, which will make me 14 dpo today. My gynae has retired so,have an appointment with my new gynae tomorrow on 15dpo, AF is no where in sight, all i have is sore nipples and a pain on and off on my right side that sometimes radiates to my back. I am constantly wet down there, and have had to change my pantyliner multiple times a day as it gets soaked. Sorry for the long story, but i'm losing hope and this TTC is really emotionally draining. I Know with my daughter i only got a positive HPT at 14 weeks, but back then i wasn't trying to get pregnant TIA

Hi hon.
I think it sounds very hopful esp with the sore nipples. It's also possible that because you didnt test positive untill much later into ure last pregnancy that u may be one of them ladies that dont test postive untill later. I'm not sure why it happens but it does happen.
Out of curiosity have u tried diluting ure urine with water.
Some womens HCG rises so much it can cause the hook on effect. Its basically where ure HCG is so high that the test gets confused and can throw out a negative result.
I watched a video on YouTube and it happened to this girl on there. All her tests were negative and she didnt find out she was pregnant untill she was 6 months.
I also found when I was pregnant that my FMU wasnt the most concentrated and it was my afternoon urine that was.
Anyway just wanted to wish u the very best of luck and really hope u get that BFP [-o<

Hello,
I have PCOS. I had a few confirmed ovulatory cycles before I used clomid.
I started 50mg and was pregnant the first cycle. I never had a positive OPK. Even to this day.
My doctor strongly recommended to chart and
Luckily I did because I never got a positive OPK.
My doctor said you can miss the OPK by a matter of 6-12 hours depending on when you test and said some women miss their LH surge a lot more than we would realize..

I really suggest chatting! I've been doing it for 9 years. Even when NTNP.

You're not out until af. That's all I can say unfortunately.

Do you remember your OPKs and when it was the darkest even though no positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->