just joined and thought i'd say hi!!

maz

TTC #1 since Oct 2004
Reaction score
I'm new to forums and thought I'd say hi! :hi:

I'm 31 and my other half is 33. We have been married since October 2004, and so far have had no luck on the baby front. I had a hsg test at the start of January and go back in March for the results. Not sure what to expect.

Today is the start of yet another cycle, so am feeling very upset this morning. Never felt this upset before. Can't seem to stop crying. :cry: I thought we had hit the jackpot this time - I felt queasy, had sore breasts, slight lightheadedness, a little more tired than normal - but alas, AF turned up again this morning. I guess I'll be fine soon.

I know I'm not the only one struggling with this, but it really feels like it at times. There seem to be baby bumps everywhere I look at the minute. Is anyone else at the start of the investigation stage or just a wee bit ahead of me? It would be good to hear of other experiences - maybe that will help keep me sane...

Hi and welcome to B&B Maz

I know exactly how you feeling lovely.

Sending you some baby dust xxx

:hi: Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find a lot of support here and a lot of girls going through the same feelings you are :hugs:

hi honey welcome to the forum hope u feel better soon x

Welcome to Baby and Bump :hi:

Im just past the investigations and onto a treatment plan. Feel free to ask any questions :D

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

Welcome to the baby and bump forums. You'll find alot fo support and answers here. I know I have (always have q's).

Thanks. I've been reading through some of the forums recently, and everyone seems very supportive. It'll be good just to voice how I'm feeling without the embarrassment of being face to face.

You're a hopeful dad aren't you?

Thanks. I might take you up on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"