Just joined, answers welcome!

pops23

New Mummy
Reaction score
Hi all!

I got married in December and my husband and I decided originally that I would come off the pill and we would use condoms for a few months while my body sorted itself out, then try in May.. however, I came off the pill (cerazette) on Jan 11th and had unprotected sex on Jan 13th and no AF as yet. What I do have is sore nipples, crazy tiredness and 'a feeling'..

I know it's possible to get pregnant after missing just one pill, but is it really and is it likely?? Is there a slim chance that I could be? I've been on cerazette for just over 2 years and haven't had a period at all in that time.. I know it's too early to test ( will wait until 3 weeks after intercourse) but I'm now driving myself crazy just wishing something would happen and that I'll get AF just so I know my body is starting to return to normal.

God it's only been 12 days, I'm going to be a nightmare when we are officially TTC!:wacko:

Thanks all, feedback/ experience really welcome x

Welcome!

coming off the pill messes your body up completely and it may take a little while to get back to normal with your cycles. My nipples became sore when I came off the pill and have been ever since, plus you'll notice that you'll be looking for signs left right and centre.

I'd wait until AF is late and do a test to see, good luck :)

X

you're probably right!! although not having had AF for a couple of years I have no idea when it will come! Guess it's a waiting game, very frustrating! x

Hi Pops,
I came off cerazette on the 12th Jan! Haven't had sex with hubby since (done other stuff instead :winkwink:). I have had such sore, tender boobs for the last week. Also got a swollen tummy... :cry:
I think that coming off cerazette can give you pg like symptoms, which is really mean! There's a whole thread dedicated to coming of cerazette on this forum, which I found very reassuring reading.
Hope you feel better!
:)

Hi Flapjack!! I luckily got AF last monday so feeling a bit better about things now, keeping at TTC after cerazette journal, feel free to stalk! :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->