Just Looking for Support

SammyRae

Reaction score
I'm new to this so I'm not sure of the initials of stuff everybody uses. My husband and I haven't been really trying but we're both at the point where we'd be happy if it happened. We haven't used any type of protection or birth control for a few years. We have 2 boys and in 2008 our baby girl was born still at 32 weeks. Just a few months later I was pregnant with our 2nd boy. It was back to back and really messed me up. A couple years later I lost my gma and between that and our daughter I really hit bottom and I put myself through 4-5 years of stress until I ended up in the hospital and I've been on meds since. It's been recent since I've finally calmed down a bit about past situations. My period is irregular so it's hard going by that but whenever I feel it could be it the test is negative. It gets harder and harder each negative. Yesterday after another negative I just broke down and cried all day. I'm still emotional today. I want another baby so bad, the older you get the lower your chances get and I get so worried. I know someone that can get pregnant back to back and doesn't deserve children, they aren't good parents and she's a drug addict. I see people like that and just wonder what i did so wrong to not be blessed with another child. Nobody really understands how I feel. My husband does his best but he doesn't have that "mom" emotion about the situation. I'm just having a real hard time.

Hello, I'm so sorry you went through all of that :( It is so hard to feel alone. and I know the negative pregnancy tests are awful. Each time I get one it breaks my heart. If you want another I would talk to your husband about starting to actively try and start using opks and maximize your chances of conceiving. I would talk to your dr about your irregular periods and see if you can get things more regular. also if your still on meds I would see if that could be impacting getting pregnant. I really hope things get better for you and if you ever need someone I'm here <3

Hey SammyRae, I'm really sorry to hear what you're dealing with :( Life can be so tough sometimes. I know what you mean about people that don't deserve to raise children when they're absolutely horrible. It's frustrating when the people that want a child so bad, are having trouble. My friend also had a still birth at 40 weeks, and that is just something unfortunately lives with you forever. Have you joined any support groups or talked to people in similar situations? That might help (if you haven't already). Sending you tons of positive vibes to you and your husband on this journey :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->