Just my luck!!

L

Litol_x_Me

So friday just past my OH ordered us a doppler from ebay & it said it comes with the headphones and would be here for today!

Only we got on email saying "apparently" she never knew the headphones where broken until she was packing it up or us (how the hell could she not know???)

So i was annoyed because we paid nearly £30 for this and all we are getting is the bloody doppler!

Then too further annoyance she e-mailed us today saying she was going on holiday till this friday and wont be able too post it till then.... WHAT HAPPENED TOO IT ARRIVING TODAY?!?!?!?!

Luck is never on my side and this has really really bloody annoyed me!!!!

Stupid woman >=/

So friday just past my OH ordered us a doppler from ebay & it said it comes with the headphones and would be here for today!

Only we got on email saying "apparently" she never knew the headphones where broken until she was packing it up or us (how the hell could she not know???)

So i was annoyed because we paid nearly £30 for this and all we are getting is the bloody doppler!

Then too further annoyance she e-mailed us today saying she was going on holiday till this friday and wont be able too post it till then.... WHAT HAPPENED TOO IT ARRIVING TODAY?!?!?!?!

Luck is never on my side and this has really really bloody annoyed me!!!!

Stupid woman >=/

I would leave her negative feedback. After, of course, you get the doppler. Or you could demand a refund... :hugs:

Yeah but she might not give me one just too be a bitch then i would be -£30 and a doppler lol damn people!!!

I'd see about getting a refund, that's ridiculous, you aren't getting what you paid for!

But surely it's going against the description to not include the headphones? I would contact ebay, sounds like you should just get your money back.

check its a doppler not a pre natal listener too pre natal listeners are crap

I would tell her you no longer require it and go get the summer one from mothercare or argos for £30 also report it to ebay as your not getting what was described and get a refund. she can refuse but if you keep a record of everything she won't have a leg to stand on

I know nothing from ebay, but that sucks big style.

Can you not get a partial refund off her but still get the deck? She might agree if you tell her that you'll give her a bad name or whatever otherwise. :shrug:

:hugs:

I can't find nuffin on my doppler :( I hope you have more luck.

yeah i did

xx

Well you can claim your money back through paypal, by opening a dispute.

If it was described in ad as having headphones you could ask her for part refund or all if you prefer,
and if she trys to keep your money just put a dispute on via paypal and they get your money back for you. Thats the good thing with paying by paypal.

Hope that helps.
If you need anymore help just pm me

xx

Yeah but she might not give me one just too be a bitch then i would be -£30 and a doppler lol damn people!!!

ebay have now stopped sellers from giving buyers negative or neutral feedback because too many were just giving negative feedback when they got it! so you can say whatever you want :D

angel sounds ones are good though - i had one, and the headphones you get with them are awful anyway - big plastic old ones! it's got a normal headphone socket so we just used headphones we had already (think they were PSP ones - anything should work!)

i'd still ask for a refund of at least part of the money if they're faulty though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->